cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reset password or log in

kaylal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to reset the password, says I'm locked out and to contact support, yet there's no phone number or live chat...great service. Tried to lower my plan and was unable to sign in or get my account fixed and but still got charged again for the plan I have and don't want.

10/10 service lmao can't call anybody or speak in real time, I guess I have to post here to get the account unlocked?

About to just issue a chargeback through the bank at this point and go with a different company

12 REPLIES 12

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kaylal  I can identify with your frustration. The suggestion to wait an hour and clear your browser before trying again has worked for some people. I’ve had good luck sending a private message to a moderator, you’ll get an email when they reply and you can check back here on your private messages to read it. The moderator will sort out the plan you want and refund any overcharges, along with resetting your password.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yo @kaylal 

It's always a good idea to do one's homework before choosing a cell provider.

You know the people on this forum are here trying to HELP you, right? There's no need to become irate with them.

I'd say go with the credit card chargeback and let us know in 30+ days how that's going for you.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kaylal 

You did not do your due diligence before activate you PM plan.  If you did, you should know that PM does not have call center and do not have online chat support.  PM support is provided by moderators on this community forum.  Moderators are PM employers.  Members on this community cannot help you on issue requires account access.

In order to use the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page, you need to know the answer to your security question supplied during your account activation.

If you forgot the answer to your security question, create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.  Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - Use "forget password and answer to security question"

Since you forgot your password, you cannot use the login to verify that you are the owner of your account.  You can use the PIN#.

Don't know your PIN#--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount
- voicemail issue

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@kaylal wrote:

Tried to reset the password, says I'm locked out and to contact support, yet there's no phone number or live chat...great service. Tried to lower my plan and was unable to sign in or get my account fixed and but still got charged again for the plan I have and don't want.

10/10 service lmao can't call anybody or speak in real time, I guess I have to post here to get the account unlocked?

About to just issue a chargeback through the bank at this point and go with a different company

@kaylal The company is pretty clear on the main page that all support is online. They don't hide it. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 5.11.30 PM.png

This model isn't for everyone. Sounds like it isn't for you. Why did you sign up here? Hopefully you look into your next provider before you sign up to ensure they are a good fit for you.

@kaylal wrote:

I'll have a great day when I get some actual support from this company. Otherwise I'll be issuing a fraud chargeback tomorrow morning.

It's your right as a consumer to discuss transactions with your card issuer. However, based on card holder agreements that I've seen, they all say that you must try to resolve issue with the merchant first. I know that you don't want to wait for a moderator, but it doesn't usually take 48 hours to receive a reply. The turnaround time to fix any issue is usually going to be faster than filing a chargeback. Filing a chargeback often involves faxing/e-mailing a sworn statement to your bank and they will actually tell you that investigations and a final ruling can take up to a length of time such as 2 months. 

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kaylal wrote:

I'll have a great day when I get some actual support from this company. Otherwise I'll be issuing a fraud chargeback tomorrow morning.

@kaylal hello do you realize that we are customers like you we are just trying to help swearing and being rude won't help you I suggest you take the advice

@kaylal wrote:

Try resetting password or logging in again in 1 hour. Ensure you clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new window in incognito/private mode.

@kaylal 

The response time is usually much faster.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on the upper right corner of website.  

kaylal

@kaylal wrote:

I'm not waiting up to 48 hours to reset a **bleep**ing password that's incredibly stupid

@kaylal  oh well have a great day 😊

kaylal

I'm not waiting up to 48 hours to reset a **bleep**ing password that's incredibly stupid

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kaylal wrote:

Great service...

@kaylal 

to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset, change plan

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.