cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make or receive calls for last 4 days

morfy50
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't make for receive calls for 4 days now. I have 2-3 bard on my iphone and Data is woking fine.

I've tried using Public Mobile chat http://www.publicmobile.ca/chatbot but I can't get the page to load in any bowser 😞

Is there another way to contact Public Mobile support for urgent help?

* Chatbot link edited by Moderator *

12 REPLIES 12

morfy50

Yes, got mine working but it wasn't easy. It had to go to second level support to make changes somewhere in the back end to get it working

Barbiewhite

I am having this same issue right now and waiting on help from the moderators to help fix this. Did you get yours working after?

@morfy50 wrote:

Yes, unlimited Canada-wide

Thanks for clarifying.  Hopefully the moderators sort it out quickly for you.  Good luck 😊

morfy50

Yes, unlimited Canada-wide

@morfy50 wrote:

I've tried all suggestions and nothing works. 

Appreciate all the input I will keep waiting for support

@morfy50   What plan are you on?  Does it have unlimited minutes?

morfy50

I've tried all suggestions and nothing works. 

Appreciate all the input I will keep waiting for support

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You could try and put your sim card into another phone and see if your sim in the other phone excepts a phone call.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@morfy50 

I can understand your frustration with this. While you're contacting a mod, you can try some of my suggestions.

Go to Settings and turn on Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn it off.
Go to Settings > Phone > Call Forwarding and make sure it's off.

Remove the SIM card, then reinsert it.

Reset your network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings.

I would also make sure your iOS is up to date.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @morfy50 

PM calling is done on 3G network. Please ensure 3G network is enabled on your phone settings and restart your phone.

If the problem persists, as mentioned you may use this link to send a private message to moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

morfy50

I contact mods. No reply yet. I will contact them again and ask for a restart

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@morfy50 You definitely need to contact mods and ask them to restart your account on their end. Did you try restarting phone/using fly mode/lost stolen feature in self-service ?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.