cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeff19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't make or receive any calls!

I can't make any outgoing calls or receive any and since there isn't any customer service you can speak to I don't know what to do? I can't log into my account either because I forgot the password and now it says I am locked out and to contact Public Mobile and so I can't even create a ticket. This is ridiculous, my account is all paid up and I am not due for a payment for about 2 weeks still, so I have no idea what is going on or how to fix this? I paid for this already and I can't use what I have paid for.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Re: Can't make or receive any calls!

@Jeff19 wrote:

I can't make any outgoing calls or receive any and since there isn't any customer service you can speak to I don't know what to do? I can't log into my account either because I forgot the password and now it says I am locked out and to contact Public Mobile and so I can't even create a ticket. This is ridiculous, my account is all paid up and I am not due for a payment for about 2 weeks still, so I have no idea what is going on or how to fix this? I paid for this already and I can't use what I have paid for.

Can you call 611 from your phone to see what your account status is?

Jeff19

As I stated I can't make any calls, when I call 611 even its just dead air and then after a minute it just says call failed.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Jeff19 wrote:

As I stated I can't make any calls, when I call 611 even its just dead air and then after a minute it just says call failed.

Try resetting your network settings on your phone.  As well take SIM card out and put back in and reboot.

If problems continue contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Luddite
Oracle

@Jeff19  Try the SIM in another unlocked phone, and working SIM in yours. If that confirms an account issue open a trouble ticket. 

To obtain a ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators, but this alternative contact method may have a longer response time. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

As emergency backup check out the apps from Fongo and TextNow for free calling/texting on wifi. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Dinsdalej
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello same here are you in Manitoba by chance. Brandon public and Koodo not working for me 

Jeff19

I am in Winnipeg.

jfidelak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In Winnipeg, my phone is "Emergency Only". No network. Rebooted phone, reseated SIM. Checked Telus outage page, nothing (yet).

Jeff19

I've looked online a bunch and I don't see any outages reported.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jeff19 wrote:

I am in Winnipeg.

@Jeff19 

Did this just suddenly happen?

There were changes in the Manitoba area, but for months now:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Text-From-PM-About-Changes-To-Mani...

Need Help? Let's chat.