cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get help or responses

ehrikn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been using PM since September, and I really like it, so I've recommended it to family members.

My sister transfered her phone from Virgin and had some troubles activating her account but was able to get help within a day or two by email.

But then my grandma, who is pretty tech savvy, also switched over from Virgin, but everything went wrong. The site booted her out of the activation because it had started some updates that evening, so we tried the next day, and the site then rejected her credit card. Then we tried again, but the site said her sim card was invalid (probably because it had just been activated, but without successful payment) so she was kind of caught in limbo. We tried contacting PM for help (because we were able to login with her submitted account info) but it has been weeks and there is no response. Meanwhile, her phone works, but only about 30% because many people don't receive her texts, and when anyone calls her number it won't go through.

She is very upset, and I don't feel that I can recommend PM to anybody else...

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm not sure if PM can do anything to keep her business, as she is trying to cancel the charges with her credit card company (apparently the charges went through after all?) 

I know PM is mainly self-serve, and I explained that to her before we tried switching, but I didn't expect so much trouble, much less a complete lack of support... 

4 REPLIES 4

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
How and when did you try and contact Public Mobile?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @ehrikn

I'm truly sorry to hear about this 😞 

Looking through your profile, I don't see any private message or communication sent by you, did you try sending us an email?

Please send me a private message if you require any assistance. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

swz5005
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please bear in mind that it MODs was also on holiday, if you have already PMed the MOD please wait patiently. If not, PM the MODs with the account information (as much as you can) and wait for a response, this should reduce the amount of emailing back and forth. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Just send a private message to a moderator.  They still straighten out any problem right away.  

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Need Help? Let's chat.