cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t call says I ran out of minutes but I have not used any....

ptxmalca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to make a call and says I can’t cause I ran out of minutes. I go to my profile and it says I have only used 2 and have 98 available... What is this company? i have to go to a forum? Isn’t there like customer service or something? 

8 REPLIES 8

@stevenanto wrote:

if what @darlicious  said doesnt work maybe try to remove sim and put it back in as well. 

A pre-recorded error message played back to the customer about not having remaining minutes is an account issue. I do not believe that doing anything physical with the SIM card could fix anything of this nature. I do realize that sometimes, starnge things can happen when a phone reconnects to the network, but that could be achieved by going in and out of airplane mode or rebooting the device.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ptxmalca wrote:

I am trying to make a call and says I can’t cause I ran out of minutes. I go to my profile and it says I have only used 2 and have 98 available... What is this company? i have to go to a forum? Isn’t there like customer service or something? 

@ptxmalca 

It sounds like you are on the 100 outgoing minutes plan.

In your Self Serve account under your OVERVIEW tab you will see a "My Data & Add-Ons" section.

Here is where it should show what your actual remaining amount of minutes and data is:

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

If you do have minutes left, then if you ignore the message you are receiving, will the call still complete?

If not, try toggling into Airplane mode for a few minutes, then back to regular mode.

Also you can try a Reset of your Network Settings on your device.

If issues still persist, and other suggestions are not working, contact the Moderators to check on your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

forgot to mention, by profile do you mean that you go into My account?

Can you give us a screen shot of your minutes left?

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

if what @darlicious  said doesnt work maybe try to remove sim and put it back in as well. 

@ptxmalca 

Reboot your phone.

ptxmalca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says that the call can’t been completed because I ran out of available minutes. I have not received a text of any kind. I checked my account and I still have 98 minutes left... And I dialed the number correctly as I have called before. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ptxmalca 

What is the exact message you are getting? Did you dial (1) before the number? Did you wait for the message to end to see if your call connects? Did you recieve a text saying you have 10 minutes left in your plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.