Did you mean: 

Can’t call out

Jillybeans6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there why can’t I call out but I can receive in coming calls it’s werid 

5 REPLIES 5

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

also note that each call is rounded up to a minute, so if you made a call that was 30 seconds, it will round up to 1 min. I'm on the $15 plan with 100 min and found that I sometimes use up my allotted minutes quickly.

@esjliv wrote:

Hello @Jillybeans6 ,

If you just ported your phone number from another cell provider it could take a few hours to complete the port. Using the other cell provider's SIM you should be still receiving calls on it, until the port completes.

If you ported from a landline it could take up to 7 days to complete.

Make sure you do not cancel your previous provider's services until the port is complete.

This isn't a number porting issue as the OP is able to receive incoming phone calls.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Also @Jillybeans6 , humm?...since INCOMING calls are usually the last to port over, and if it is not a matter of having minutes left on your plan (like @computergeek541  posts),

Try one or more of the below:

*rebooting your phone

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Jillybeans6 ,

If you just ported your phone number from another cell provider it could take a few hours to complete the port. Using the other cell provider's SIM you should be still receiving calls on it, until the port completes.

If you ported from a landline it could take up to 7 days to complete.

Make sure you do not cancel your previous provider's services until the port is complete.

@Jillybeans6 wrote:

hi there why can’t I call out but I can receive in coming calls it’s werid 

Are you on the $15 plan? If you are on the $15 plan, go into your self serve account to check how many minutes you have remaining. If it doesn't say how many you have left under Data and Add-ons, that means all 100 outgoing minutes have been used up. You can add 500 more minutes for $5 through and add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.