Did you mean: 

Can't access my account?

kkum
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I'm getting a...

"Generic Error:
Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic"

But ironically I'm very panicked because I think I'm about to pass my data limit!

Please fix, it's been like this for a few days already!
5 REPLIES 5

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jiangjun1949 - you should make a new topic just for you and explain everything you experience; easier to see it (easier to overlook if you have it in someone elses topic)

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kkum 1. You cannot overpass your Data Limit. When it's finish it's finish. nobody will charge you more like other providers.

2.You can send a private message or Facebook message to Pm to tell you how much data you've got left.

3. This things happen very often since PM have some glitches while try to integrate the new technology from Telus to their subsiders.

4. I made a topic which cause this kind of issue. Go and look for "Changing Plan Issue" 

Usually cause of this issue is suddenly chaning of plan. 

Also Moderators in this kind of error they will write a ticket to technician which usually take care of this kind of error.

5. Let's be honest. I never use PM website to acces my Self serve. I only come to acces forum.

I know on my self serve everything is set properly so why do i wanna  go there 😛 

Jiangjun1949
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
The same issue for me still exist.

kkum
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Thanks for replying, I sent you a pm.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @kkum

Could you send me your phone number through a private message? I will look into this! 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.