cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log Into My Account - Generic Error

niferwee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I can't log onto my account (but can log onto the community part). Everytime I click account, it says generic error. I tried it in incognito mode, phone and my laptop but it still gives me generic error. When i log onto a new device, it lets me type in my username/pw but once i hit submit, it gives me generic error. Not sure what to do. 

8 REPLIES 8

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @niferwee!

I just sent you a private message 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

vanhalen26

MIne's working again.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I was having it earlier, mine cleared up up a few minutes ago.

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

exactly same error - when I login no plan details and Amount due in the first page and then when I click plan and addons - Generic Error 😞

vanhalen26

I have the same error - what can I do?  Never seen it before, happened about 30 minutes ago and has not cleared up.

logikol

I'm having the same but slightly different issue. I can log into my account, but when I click on the plan details button, it gives me the generic error.

swz5005
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This happens a lot and usually would resolve itself in a few hours.

I would just recommend you clear your broswer cache, try a different browser and just wait. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@niferwee  Have you contacted a mod?  Here is some good information on when they are available and how to contact them

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.