cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please tell me how to reach a moderator?

Rob1963
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

37 REPLIES 37

@baba5 

what was the exact error message? Depends on the message, you have to ask the PUK code from different places

If it is a Samsung and if the message is "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." 
      call  Samsung 1-800-726-7864 for a master unlock code.
      The only info you will need to provide is the IMEI and where the phone was purchased|

If the message is “PIN unlock key (PUK)” or "Enter PUK Your SIM cannot be accessed" or on an iPhone's status bar showing  "Locked SIM"
         open a ticket with PM Support using this direct link:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6
           **Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there.

If the message is "SIM network unlock PIN" or "SIM ME lock code NP" or "SIM not Supported" or  on an iPhone's About->Carrier Lock showing "SIM locked"
          You have to ask the carrier where you got the phone from for the carrier unlock code.
           (PM would not be able to help with this) 

baba5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need sim puk code

KarenM5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kN0th3d 

if are you try to getting New Promo for the 2GB Free,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kN0th3d wrote:

I talked with Simon yesterday and today to ask for a moderator. didn't understand, sent me to community.

I also asked questions yesterday and need some help but I can't find my question that was asked. It was in community also - regarding the triangle with the exclamation mark as well as the question mark that popped up. Also our data read 2g when we only have 1g.(and it said 1g up to 5g. What's with that?)

Appreciated what you all can give me.

@kN0th3d 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@kN0th3d wrote:

I talked with Simon yesterday and today to ask for a moderator. didn't understand, sent me to community.

@kN0th3d 

What kind of PM ticket you try to open?  I can help by telling you what to type to get to ticket opening screen

It was in community also - regarding the triangle with the exclamation mark as well as the question mark that popped up. Also our data read 2g when we only have 1g.(and it said 1g up to 5g. What's with that?)

Where you see the question mark?  your data read 2g , you meant it said you used 2GB and you only used 1GB?  Can you explain further?

you said 1g  up to 5g, where you see that?

kN0th3d

I also asked questions yesterday and need some help but I can't find my question that was asked. It was in community also - regarding the triangle with the exclamation mark as well as the question mark that popped up. Also our data read 2g when we only have 1g.(and it said 1g up to 5g. What's with that?)

@woleadegoke   what was the issue?  maybe you can share and we can try to help..

If it is a system issue or you decide to go ahead with contacting mod, here are the 2 ways:

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

woleadegoke

Can someone please tell me how to reach a moderator?

I am desperate to speak to someone regarding my new account.

brbuchan1

I already have a ticket number

TWolfe

i authenticated my account 

@ZOHREH55 

Its also on your welcome email from public mobile.

If you still need to contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

ZOHREH55

Hi i need my account number.

@Mike40999  Instructions for contacting the moderarors were provided earlier in the thread. Sorry, but sim cards often take more than 2 days to arrive. Public Mobile says generally up to 10 business days.  Also, please do contact the moderators now to change your PIN. The information that you posted is enough for someone to steal your phone number by moving it to a different carrier.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mike40999 

Everything's slower these days. I'm at a month now waiting for something out of the states.

Edit: and what gets delivered overnight for free? Or second day? Give it at least a week.

Mike40999
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ok thanks for letting me know

edited by computergeek541: customer information removed

@joelegault 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

joelegault

@Maryhogan126 wrote:

I’m advising you that we removed port protection, this is the most frustrating thing I ever did. 

@Maryhogan126 Who are you directing this at? Are you speaking on behalf of public mobile? Can you elaborate?

Maryhogan126

I’m advising you that we removed port protection, this is the most frustrating thing I ever did. 

@Elspethmaillatd wrote:

I need to reach a moderator right away

@Elspethmaillatd try reading the reply immediately above your posting!

Elspethmaillatd

I need to reach a moderator right away

Need Help? Let's chat.