cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can somebody with an existing account tell me how they are enjoying the service?

Dmitri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want ot know how satisfied existing customers are, i want to activate. can anyone share their experience?

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

@sanyyz wrote:

I swirched from speakout to PM. Porting was seamless through the online form. Signed up for 30$ plan with autopay, got 1GB data and unlimited talk and text. Far better bang for the buck than any speakout plan. Quite satisfied so far. Hope this helps.

@sanyyz 

Welcome to Public Mobile! Glad to hear you are happy.

However, you have replied to a four year old thread... I think the OP has made a decision long time ago and hopefully has ended up being happy as well, whatever service(s) they have been with since.

sanyyz

I swirched from speakout to PM. Porting was seamless through the online form. Signed up for 30$ plan with autopay, got 1GB data and unlimited talk and text. Far better bang for the buck than any speakout plan. Quite satisfied so far. Hope this helps.

CET_GUY27
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I'm currently in the beta program and am happy with the service, especially at the price (I'm using provide wide calls, Canada wide text and 1GB data). Switched from Rogers and find my call quality is clearer and data runs either equivalently or slightly faster at times.

Initial setup was fairly smooth. Only hangup with porting my number from Rogers was I had to wait about 20 minutes after the system said I was ready to go before I received incoming calls/text messages but this is very minor and not a complaint.

Don't forget as well that of you're a new customer joining the beta you will receive a $10/mth credit for your first 12 months (not shown in the plan creator page).

JenniferWills
Extremely satisfied. I use Internet a lot, so I got WiFi, saves on data. I set up auto pay from bank account. No cards or expiry date to worry about. Extra money in wallet just in case I need to make a purchase. Is long distance.

yd2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

for me it is exactly what i want

calling,texting, and data when i need

and price is ok

but let say that i am the kind of guy that find solution by myself

i presume that by the time they  will keep idea and solution  from all user and make a good wiki

for those who need more help

i own tree device , two on old service and one with the new service

all working good

buy the time i have a least convince 10 of my family members to use PM as there service provider

on top trow out bell from my house and use vtech with bluetooth as home phone

so i save even more

Their email response times are perhaps a tad slower than what your used to. PM should look seriously into expansion mode, from echats to having a PM Mod call to Client directly, emails and community alone don't always solve the growing issues that just keep popping like popcorn. When one issues fixed, another pops up, and sometimes can be exhausting. 

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dmitri 

Aside from that one issue, no complaints, I have a line active with TELUS right now a well and get the same reception/data speeds out of my Public line.

I haven't needed any assitance from customer service, so I can't really vouch for that, but when I did have that initial issue with incoming calls all I did was open the community board and looked in the thread titled "Trouble Receiving Incoming Calls - Select BETA Plans" so it was pretty self-explanatory from there.

Dmitri
That's what i want to find out, see how the new plans are working...how the assistance is via email etc.

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dmitri 

The only issue I had was initially I could not receive incoming calls while my phone was on LTE but that was a common issue that has been fixed. 

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Well, that's a very good question. For me, on the Grandfathered $60 plan, I feel like a King, though still grumbling with other things still awaiting to come. but New, I can't speak, So I can only ask New planners to speak

Need Help? Let's chat.