cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Can notmake or recieve calls

@Flashdance 

You arent expected to do anything..advice/suggestions is what you get on this forum..sometimes someone else can see something you dont that will resolve an issue..anyways hope you get figured out.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I figured it out!

The solution is to switch to a provider that provides the service that I PAID FOR, and a provider that actually provides support instead of hobby commentators.

Watch social media for more on that front.

Filing a complaint with the CRTC. and DUMPING this pathetic excuse for a cell service provider asap.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Flashdance wrote:

I figured it out!

The solution is to switch to a provider that provides the service that I PAID FOR, and a provider that actually provides support instead of hobby commentators.

Watch social media for more on that front.

Filing a complaint with the CRTC. and DUMPING this pathetic excuse for a cell service provider asap.

So why do you suppose thousands of people are happily going on with their lives enjoying saving money here with service that just keeps on ticking?

All of this emotion and escalate and crtc for...wait for it .... $10. Or even $8 as the case may be. I get the principle but jeez.

Enjoy spending more at another provider. Maybe you'll be back when you see that you're spending so much more and that you have few to no opportunities to reduce your costs like with the rewards here.

I have a re-used term for this support model...crowd-sourced techsupp. There are bunch of people here very knowledgable about phones and add to that knowledgable about this service. It's what one signs up for here. Less for less.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You might not have a plan that supports incoming/outgoing calls

Need Help? Let's chat.