cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not sign into My Account

Mikolx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I been trying to sign into My Account from yesterday and every time it will go into Koodo moblie website, saying 'We'er updating our systems'. Does anyone else have this problem?

22 REPLIES 22

Martin
Legend
Legend
DK,

I, too, would be much happier if posters returned with feedback, rather than just a Thank You. As a matter of fact, I would regard feedback as containing an implied Thank You.

The reason that I focused more on a Thank You rather than feedback was due to the reality of this room. Considering that it takes much less time to type Thank You, as opposed to a feedback report, I figured that a Thank You was the most that we could expect, if anything at all.

Lest there be any misunderstanding, I am not including Bravos as a Thank You. Clicking a Bravo takes a millisecond, whereas signing into the community and typing Thank You takes a few minutes. If a volunteer responder can spend a few minutes composing a reply, an OP can reciprocate with a few minutes of his/hers.

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks for all the contributions! Want to hear more about this thread, then go here.

Interested in supporting @Mikolx, then stay on this thread Smiley Very Happy

@chukdefatey,

I'm spending my free time differently.

I'm not here to debate or have the last word. I do not have the time for that.

I also want to keep threads as clean as possible.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Lol, agreed...

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^I am not singling @Cyber out, I have nothing but respect for him.

DK
Well I not trying to single people out but we are all here to help. We all seem to do it a little differently that's all.

Cheers

chukdefatey
Yep I noticed the exact same thing. Same replies by four to 5 people with @Cyber adding little more details because he is using a computer to reply and another thing I noticed most of us do acknowledge and add to each other's replies where @Cyber never does

DK
Agreed chuk. We also seem to jump all over each other's replies as well with the same thing being said over and over again instead of adding to replies.

As for people searching, people are not accustomed to search in the first place as a lot of people of from a certain generation are just trying to catch up with technology.

chukdefatey
@Martin & @DK, two things I hate in almost all forums is people never use the search function for an instant answer because we all know 85 to 90% questions have been answered many times and the 2nd thing is when an OP create a thread many of us jump to help them and most of these OP's never come back to respond or even Thank you.

DK
While I applaud what you are doing @Martin, I would be happier if people came back and updated us on if what was suggested actually worked but I know I am asking for the world. Maybe if they did that , they would probably thank people of the community as well.

Keep up the good work.

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

I visit the Koodo and PM Francophone communities on a frequent basis. I've noticed a difference between those 2 communities and this one. In those communities, OPs tend to reply to responders' questions and very often thank them, the latter especially in the Francophone community.

In this community, the vast majority of questions go unanswered, and a Thank You is rare.

Strange!

Perhaps OPs didn't enable email notification. Other than that, I regret to say that, collectively, it's poor manners.

chukdefatey
^To add to what @Cyber said. Did you have a Koodo Prepaid account using the same email address ?

@rhyaam,

Did you had previously an account with Koodo using the same address as your account on Public Mobile ?

rhyaam

I have not been able to sign in or reset my password for a month.  The site just shows a a page with " Object Move to here"  

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Mikolx@tony64

Have you tried deleting your cache and Internet History? It's working for me.....keep me updated.

Cheers,

tony64
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't either even after resetting password

DK
I just tried both and they are working for me.

Mikolx

I tried but it still jump into Koodo mobile, thanks thuogh

Litvinau_A

@Mikolxyes, so i just found a post about "My Account" not working, and people having the same issue as you are.

It should be resolved soon.

Litvinau_A

@Mikolxyou're clicking the big orange button on top of the page?

Try clicking the one on the very very bottom.

Hopefully it works

Mikolx

For me, once I click My Account button it just jump straight into to Koodo mobile website, there are no other pages.

Litvinau_A

@Mikolxi just tried and it worked for me. You sure you're using the correct user name and password? Try retyping it all from scratch.

Need Help? Let's chat.