cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get some help? If not how can I refund?

sosamosa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I understand its a pre paid service, but I pre paid for service I am not reciving. I provided payment on November 15th. It is now December 20th and my plan has not been upgraded to the promotional plan after a mod PM'd me saying it would be done. Now I am stuck with 2 phone lines as on the 22th my cycle changes from Rogers. I do not want to port my number over to a company that ignores customers who have been waiting months for support. Its a simple 5 minutes process to swtich my plan from the 6gb plan to the 12gb plan but I've been waiting over a month. 

Should I report this to CCTS, can I get a refund, or can I get the service I paid for. This is getting ridiculous. Some of us don't have all day to spend on the forums harrasing people for support. I have pm'd every active mod on the forum and not one person has even checked my messsages from 3 weeks ago. I knew PM service was bad but this is beyond awful.

12 REPLIES 12

sosamosa

@ShawnC13 @Shazia_K thank you guys. Knew I would eventually get help after the backlog cleared a little. Just took a little longer than expected, which is fine because my issue was of low priority till now.

Thanks again!

@sosamosa  told you we would get you looked after today.  Let us know how everything is!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Just logged in to bring this up to you Shazia thank you for looking into this first thing in the morning

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Awesome work Shaz 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @sosamosa

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

Can you please reboot your phone? I was able to upgrade the plan for you 😉 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

yeah, for sure tag shazia and mary tomorrow morning.....

you could also try to send them a tweet via twitter.... i had a faster response time there....

cheers

ps: i tag both for you as well @Shazia_K @Mary_M could any of you lovely ladies please help ...he is waiting already way too long...thx

sosamosa

I'm eastern so I'll be sure to be on around 9 am to 12 pm EST, I'm sure those are active hours.

Thanks for your help @ShawnC13

@sosamosa  yeah it looks like she only worked here a couple of weeks.  I am wondering if she was on your case that maybe it didn't get fixed and she didn't pass it on to others to look into.    What time zone are you in?  I usually check in here around 6 am PST and if someone hasn't gotten to you I will try and get some attention to this ASAP in the morning for you.

sosamosa

@Caroline_D is retired. So thats one less person to help. She actually pm'd me to help but she throw in the towel so there goes my support out the window. Another 2 weeks of waiting it has been since then.

I have tagged Shazia and she has been great getting to these.  Here is a good thread to read

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

It says they are here until 9 EST tonight but haven't seen anyone in the forum

sosamosa

Is there an optimal time to be online to get support? If so I'll set my alarm. I understand you have to sort of catch a mod when they're available, which is probably when I have not gotten any help. I'm not really active during those hours because of classes and work but I just finished exams so I can try to make some noise during peak hours. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am really sorry this has happened to you and you have every right be angry.  I am going to tag a mod @Shazia_K she is not online now but hoping that she will be able to get to you in the morning and get things setup for you.  I know it is a lot to ask but lets try another day and see if we can get this all resolved.

Need Help? Let's chat.