Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls Going Straight to Voicemail

sm2016
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Moderator_Team,

I am having the same problems as this user:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Calls-not-coming-through/m-p/137680

A large portion of calls are going straight to my voicemail. Often I will have someone call me repeatedly until they can finally get through to me... I have had some friends that have called me and have it go to voicemail, and then call me again and it will go through. 

I have been a public mobile user for some time, so it does not have anything to do with porting.

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16

sm2016

@Lieux Because you've never faced a problem out of 6 lines, it's impossible for problems to exist amongst the other thousands of customers?

@sm2016 Sorry but we have 6 accounts around my family and never had this issue...🤷‍♀️

sm2016

I am the original poster of this thread.

I've posted about this in the forums several times. This is an ongoing issue with public mobile, and I know 2 other people that constantly have this problem. Public mobile refuses to acknowledge this problem... there must be something that is fundamentally wrong with their network and that they're hiding. Please let me know if anyone here ever got this solved... my hunch is that you won't

If it’s only sometimes it’s probably a failed port. The only solution is to write to the moderator... envelopp right up on this page and write moderator_team in send to and explain with details... waiting time few hours to 2 days.. patience Smiley Frustrated

Squarely
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried the reboot. Will test taking out sim.  Will try DND on and off. Even though I think that is not the issue because it only happens sometimes.  

eliza3

Hi 

i had same problem so I emailed moderator coz yr phone no didn’t port good enough.   It got fixed within 2 hrs.  You need to contact the moderator team Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Squarely

Yes. 

Have you tried:

- turning Do Not Disturb On the OFF

- rebooting your phone

- your SIM in a different phone

@Squarely 

Yes a solution exists... give more details did you port your number? Which company? Is your account active? Can you call or text?

Squarely

Any solution for this ? Myself and GF both have had similar issue. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @sm2016,

I've sent you a private message with some troubleshooting steps. We'll just need to make sure that Do Not Disturb is disabled on your phone as everything looks good in your account 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@sm2016

Please check your private messages and continue the conversation as we have already responded to you. 

Thank you! 

sm2016

Hey mod team... this is a very big issue for me and I have not heard back from anyone (i also sent a pm)

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite,  I have seen moderators reply to posts asking people to send PMs if they need  help.  Also, the note from the KB article about getting support (which says the you can tag them if you want them to weigh in on a discussion) makes me think that people are better off sending a PM.  Plus, as you said, it will save some time when you initiate the PM with proper info.  Is there actually something bad about suggesting it?  If the PM is sent to mods before mods send PM to user, then it actually saves the mods that extra step.

How should I contact the Community Moderators?

There are couple of ways you can contact our Community Moderators:

1. Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for our unique Community Moderator’s profile avatarmoderator_icon.JPG then, on the right-side of their profile, click on “Send this user a private message”
  2. Tagging: If you would like a Moderator to weigh-in on a discussion, simply tag the moderator account in the post you created i.e. @Moderator_Team

@matbasm FYI: tagging and private message both provide equivalent notification to the moderator team. The advantage of private messaging is that you save some time by providing info they will need anyway to access your account (phone number & PIN). Doing both just increases the number of notifications they must review.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @sm2016, You might want to send a private message to the moderator team, instead of simply tagging them here.  You might get a quicker response.

Just in case...

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.