Squarely
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Calls Going Straight to Voicemail

Yes. 

eliza3

Hi 

i had same problem so I emailed moderator coz yr phone no didn’t port good enough.   It got fixed within 2 hrs.  You need to contact the moderator team Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Squarely

Tried the reboot. Will test taking out sim.  Will try DND on and off. Even though I think that is not the issue because it only happens sometimes.  

Lieux
Oracle

If it’s only sometimes it’s probably a failed port. The only solution is to write to the moderator... envelopp right up on this page and write moderator_team in send to and explain with details... waiting time few hours to 2 days.. patience Smiley Frustrated

sm2016
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am the original poster of this thread.

I've posted about this in the forums several times. This is an ongoing issue with public mobile, and I know 2 other people that constantly have this problem. Public mobile refuses to acknowledge this problem... there must be something that is fundamentally wrong with their network and that they're hiding. Please let me know if anyone here ever got this solved... my hunch is that you won't

Lieux
Oracle

@sm2016 Sorry but we have 6 accounts around my family and never had this issue...🤷‍♀️

sm2016
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lieux Because you've never faced a problem out of 6 lines, it's impossible for problems to exist amongst the other thousands of customers?

Need Help? Let's chat.