cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call receiving problem after transfer from lucky mobile

shaharul007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I've transferred my number from lucky mobile to public mobile.

After activation I'm able to call, use internet, text message but can't receive any call because of the porting issue hope so. How to fix the issue any idea?

Your experience in this regard will be highly appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6

@shaharul007 wrote:

None of them from the moderator team replied me in last two days after sending several message and the problem is still there. What can I do now? Please suggest me.

Unfortunately, you need the moderators to fix a failed porting request.

shaharul007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

None of them from the moderator team replied me in last two days after sending several message and the problem is still there. What can I do now? Please suggest me.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shaharul007, the typical advice when porting is to continue to use the existing service until it stops working which is an indicator that the port has been completed.  Until the port is completed, phone calls will not be received properly in the Public Mobile end anyway.  Note that if the old service continues to function for more than a few hours, that may indicate a stuck port which will require moderator team assistance as already advised.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@shaharul007 wrote:

Hi there,

After activation I'm able to call, use internet, text message but can't receive any call because of the porting issue hope so. How to fix the issue any idea?

It seems there's a issue for the porting. You may need contact moderator team for help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@shaharul007 wrote:

Hi there,

Ports can take from 5 mins to 2 Hours + to fully complete.

If you still have an issue after a few hours, your port may be stuck. Please contact a moderator to assist

Contact them through this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please provide as much detail as possible.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@shaharul007 wrote:

Hi there,

It's normal at the beginning after a port number but after more than 3 hours you need to reach the moderator here for more help..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

You will received a text after the port is complete from public mobile. Keep your account active

Need Help? Let's chat.