cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call made in error

monkmanl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am an elderly and new cell phone owner and Public Mobile customer.. About 90 minutes ago, while intending to message my daughter in the USA (covered by my plan) I accidentally called her number (not covered by my plan). My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. My daughter's number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. Is it possible to have this call deleted from my bill for this month?

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

6 REPLIES 6

@monkmanl 

The great thing about public mobile is there are no extra charges, overages or fees....ever. If you haven't purchased it ahead of time it just won't work. Or if it does it's just a bonus freebie. Enjoy!

Does someone else help you manage your account? Public mobile offered us two free gifts at Christmas during the "more the merrier" campaign. A 2gb data add on (value=$30) and 500 international long distance minutes add on ( including Canada+US) (value=$25). These had to be added by accessing your account and "purchasing" them for $0. Is it possible a family member added them for you? The previous Christmas we were also gifted a 1gb data add on and 400 international long distance calling minutes add on. These add ons will remain on your account until completely consumed.

Yes, buying add-on ahead is trouble.  But have to admit, it's good that no unwanted extra cost.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@monkmanl 

Great news!!! 

You won't be billed anything extra for that call.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@monkmanl ,

Public Mobile would not allow you to do anything without paying for it first. So they will never bill you for something that has already been done.

No worries, no extra charge. 😄

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@monkmanl wrote:

I am an elderly and new cell phone owner and Public Mobile customer.. About 90 minutes ago, while intending to message my daughter in the USA (covered by my plan) I accidentally called her number (not covered by my plan). My number is zzzzzzzz. My daughter's number is xxxxxxx. Is it possible to have this call deleted from my bill for this month?

Your plan must include US calling and you've dialed in error...there are no additional charges. You pay for 30 day plan. No other costs or overages later on.

EDIT...if you are on the $50 plan, that includes Unlimited Calling / Text to US / Canada. You can call most US numbers with no additional charges.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@monkmanl  we are all regular customers like you.  do not post any phone numbers or personal info here.  If you know how to go back and edit it, please remove  🙂    Or maybe Oracle can assist to remove ?

for the long distance calls, no worry.  PM is a prepaid service.  If it is not covered in your plan you won't get charged.

Need Help? Let's chat.