cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Forwarding Option

mohsiniqball2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my iphone 5 had a call forwarding option on and it fell into water. Phone is wrecked but when I use that sim in different phone and somebody calls me it forwards the call to my other number. Is there any way i can disable from public mobile end ? 

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

##004#

In this case, clearing of 'unconditional' call forwarding should also be done with ##21# (with the SIM in a working phone...)

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mohsiniqball2 wrote:

Hello, my iphone 5 had a call forwarding option on and it fell into water. Phone is wrecked but when I use that sim in different phone and somebody calls me it forwards the call to my other number. Is there any way i can disable from public mobile end ? 

@mohsiniqball2  Put the sim in another phone and disable the call forwarding feature by following the instructions:

cf.PNG

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mohsiniqball2 , unfortunately, there is no option to disable/control call forwarding from within the self serve account.  You will need to run a phone with the active SIM from the account to change call forward settings.  

@mohsiniqball2 Place the sim card into a phone and Dial '#21#' to disable unconditional call forwarding. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

##004#

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

It can only be done from a phone. Borrow from a friend.

Need Help? Let's chat.