cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Forwarding Error - Not available on plan

ycc374
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On a Regular PM plan - when trying to forward the phone - get an error that the feature is not available.  Considering that CF is available for all PM plans... I think there is back end issue here.  Submitted a MOD ticket :147979-270 - hoping to get a faster response here perhaps... kinda in a time sensitive place here.

5 REPLIES 5

@gpixel wrote:
  • dial ##004# to reset all call forwarding, then retry forwarding

##004# clears all "conditional" call forwards, and I was going to suggest also ##21# to also clear any "unconditional" forwards - something to add to your list for next time. Looks like @ycc374 got it figured out though!

ycc374
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I actually went through and cancelled all call forwarding from #21# > #004# and then it finally registered the unconditional

thanks!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@ycc374 

• enable/disable airplane mode
  • turn off your phone, take the sim out, turn the phone on and reinstall
  • dial ##004# to reset all call forwarding, then retry forwarding

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ycc374 wrote:

On a Regular PM plan - when trying to forward the phone - get an error that the feature is not available.  Considering that CF is available for all PM plans... I think there is back end issue here.  Submitted a MOD ticket :147979-270 - hoping to get a faster response here perhaps... kinda in a time sensitive place here.

Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of this page...that's where you'll get a response from moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ycc374 wrote:

If you're trying to forward to a US number...you can't. Perhaps the number you're trying to forward to hasn't been updated in the system. There are always newer area codes coming on stream every now and again that telco's need to update their systems for.

Need Help? Let's chat.