cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANADIAN Cell Supplies PM SIMS

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Today I finally received the 2 SIM cards I ordered and my CC has not be compromised by the seller. (But online shopping is risky anywhere for risk of compromised software or hackers trying to steal. But so far I’m still good) 

17 REPLIES 17

@Batman96 

Unless you are somewhere remote you should see it by tuesday I would imagine.

Batman96
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you I purchased on Monday December 28th and I was hoping it would come In time for the Boxing Day offers that expire on January 15th. 

@Batman96 

Approx. 5 business days or less....

Batman96

How long does it take for a Public mobile sim to arrive from Canadian Cell supplies. 

Sadi79

i called on this number and they reply 289 937 2200 its regular number and also for whatsapp

but i think they prefer whatsapp as i got input that they use PC for whatsapp chat which make sense

@gpixel wrote:

@mustaqim they are legit, but very shady on how they are doing their business. they don't even have a telephone number to reach them. you need to use what's app?? and if you want to contact them by email or message, you need to provide ridiculous amounts of personal details. 

I've purchased from them in the past, but never again. they don't even allow you to delete your profile off their site...

Speaking of brain farts........

7AFB3C86-90A3-411C-84A8-99A7D0789F52.jpeg

Also I have not tried to delete profile.....did you ask them to? Where you vague, when possible, of not providing true information? The website appears to be very elementary/simple. 

mustaqim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

that's not true , they have same number for call/sms/whatsapp also very responsive on email.

send a request and they should delete the account on request. its not a big deal.

@mustaqim they are legit, but very shady on how they are doing their business. they don't even have a telephone number to reach them. you need to use what's app?? and if you want to contact them by email or message, you need to provide ridiculous amounts of personal details. 

I've purchased from them in the past, but never again. they don't even allow you to delete your profile off their site...

mustaqim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

vouchers come and go super fast , best way is to subscribe newsletter on website , they send email once they have in stock 

its a legit company as they are offering now pickup from 2 locations , North York & Mississauga

@brettster99  That's good news! I got two more in the mail today too....i must be sleep ordering them now?!!! I got another free stamp too! Maybe i should buy a lottery ticket......

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99 glad to hear! congrats buddy!

fdrcamb519

@brettster99 

Consumer confidence is good.😁

@hairbag1 wrote:

@brettster99 wrote:

Today I finally received the 2 SIM cards I ordered and my CC has not be compromised by the seller. (But online shopping is risky anywhere for risk of compromised software or hackers trying to steal. But so far I’m still good) 

Another risk to consider...they're likely selling your mailing info and email info to 3rd party somewhere. They have to make up the sim cost + free shipping somehow.

Good deal on PM sims though.

For argument's sake, we really have no idea how much they are paying for these sim cards, though I agree that they can't be making much, if anything. I'm sure that if a business wanted to purchase around 5000 sim cards, they could get a much better price. We have to remember that much (if not all) of the $10 retail price per sim card is likely going towards the costs of a shipping label.  If sim cards are shipped in bulk by Public Mobile, that greatly dereases the amount that Public Mobile spends on shipping per sim card.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99 That's great to hear. My Sims are on the way though. No issues with CC yet, and hopefully will not.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99 wrote:

Another risk to consider...they're likely selling your mailing info and email info to 3rd party somewhere. They have to make up the sim cost + free shipping somehow.

Good deal on PM sims though.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Congrats. @brettster99 . 👍

BearFBI

@brettster99 Thats great ! I still haven't ordered from there yet ! I dont really need another SIM card and their vouchers are always sold out ! Its always better to pay with PayPal for those things but they have a secure checkout so I won't worry. 

Need Help? Let's chat.