Did you mean: 
Wonder_why
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Brief outage of service?

Back up and running 😃

symho2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can’t call receive or text

What do I need to do to find out what’s wrong? I can’t call or text and ppl saying calls going to voice message

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Can’t call receive or text

Service should be restored now if you are still experiencing reception problems you need to send a private message to the mods. I've posted instructions in the spoiler.

Spoiler

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.

• They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]

• Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received

• Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.

• There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@symho2000 if you haven't rebooted your phone recently (since yesterday evening sometime), spend the 60 seconds to do so and see if that helps.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@symho2000, have you power cycled your device?  This has been a fix suggested previously, and was an actual instruction yesterday from a MOD when services were restored.

symho2000

Thanks everyone! Fixed!!!!

data

Re: Brief outage of service?

We experienced 2 weeks ago while driving back to GTA from Bruce Peninsula a lack of service on iPhone 6 & 6S. The screen kept changing randomly between LTE and 3G and service was not available for lengthy periods of time.

In addition, comparing to my virgin mobile account, from only 6 weeks ago, we experience intermittent audio service while attempting to launch calls and during calls where audio simply diminishes and then returns suddenly. Also experince audio is suddenly converted to robotic digital jibberish that cannot be understood and suddenly returns to normal around gta.  Was with virgin for a few years and never experince anything like it - ever!

Need Help? Let's chat.