cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravo Abuse

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am not sure if it really is an issue but just something that caught my eye.  I guess with a financial reward involved people will do what they can to get it.  In the attached picture this person has give 30 bravos's to someone who has made 32 posts and has received 83 bravo's back from that same person and look at the other quantities from other members given and received.  Wait I just checked back it is 31 and 90 comeon guys stop with the garbage I don't want to have to call you out on itBravo's.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

135 REPLIES 135

AndreLaranjeiro
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

😞 Awwwwhh you didnt save enough money on your monthly bill 😞 please, you're making my heart ache

LOL you have that info.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am not going to assume that this member was referred by the member I showed in my above posts and two of the conditions by selling the sim to him:

- be my referral

- bravo my posts

Or should I?

Ute thanks for that aswell after I posted it he started bravoing all my posts

ute1978

@AndreLaranjeiro wrote:

He does have some great replies!  Don't be jelly!  At the end of the day, I bravo what I believe is a good reply!

Oh really? Then you must love the replies of this particular over-bravoed member.

user bravo.PNG

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13,

Does it ever hurt your eyes to look at the world through lenses that paint things evil?   

Smiley Wink

@AndreLaranjeiro  Please do not involve me in your games

Andre.PNG

Now he is bravoing my posts and I don't want to be involved with them

This has happened before and let me warn you all that this will be taken down easily. So don't waste your time logging in multiple times and give bravos to each of your accounts. 

Anyone can see and easily noticeable, so just don't lol

McLaren

@ShawnC13 I guess you don't have to black out his name anymore... 

@AndreLaranjeiro wrote:

He does have some great replies!  Don't be jelly!  At the end of the day, I bravo what I believe is a good reply!

You have 34 posts including one above and he has bravo'd you 31 times I guess he hasn't seen all of your posts

AndreLaranjeiro

Also, I'm going to bet that PM is a lot smarter than most people who think this is an issue, and will determine rewards based on helpful solutions and not bravos..

AndreLaranjeiro

ute1978

With so many members it was just a matter of time until this would happen.

I truly hope the people responsible for the community rewards will NOT ONLY look at the amount of bravos received.

For example a certain member who made it to the top bravoed just because he/she sold sim cards.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Not cool!  At least send it to the mods, let them hash it out.

Need Help? Let's chat.