cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bonus 500mb Data

I joined Public Mobile yesterday.  I do not seem to have the bonus 500mb of data to bring the plan up to the 2GB.  What do i have to do to get the extra as advertised on the $35 plan?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Bonus 500mb Data

@Ross2 hi you need to be registered for auto-pay to qualify. goto your plan details and check to see if it says $35 1.5gb + 500mb

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM @Ross2 according to the plan details it may take up to 7 business days for the 500mb bonus to be applied. If it isnt there by then contact the moderators and ask them to add it for you. Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma wrote:

Welcome to PM @Ross2 according to the plan details it may take up to 7 business days for the 500mb bonus to be applied. If it isnt there by then contact the moderators and ask them to add it for you. Stay safe. 

For a bit, I forgot about this requirement until I was given a reminder, but this bonus only applies to online activations., When a new account is activated online, the extra 500MB is listed in the plan and promo details before you make a payment.

@Ross2  If you activated in-store, you'll need to schedule a plan change to the one with the extra data. 

Highlighted

I activated online. Thanks

Highlighted

I did sign up for autopay, plan only shows 1.5Gb, Thanks

Highlighted

Ok Thanks

Highlighted

Plan just shows 1.5Gb. I did sign up for autopay.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ross2 hi contact customer support mods here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ross2  check your selfserve account in a couple of days, if its not there then contact a moderator.