cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked out

shakiravawda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mom registered the account and didn’t tell me the answer to the security question, we tried a few since she forgot and now I’m blocked out. I need to pay by tomorrow, what do I do??

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shakiravawda, do you know the 4 digit account PIN code?  If you do, buy a voucher and use 611 to apply it.  In the meantime, I suggest contacting the moderator team to restore account access.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If you have registered a credit card, or can purchase a voucher, dial 611 to pay by phone. Otherwise you need assistance from the Moderator Team. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount.

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in a few hours, but can take a few days.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.