cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed multiple time during signup process

scardinal3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have been billed at least 2 additional times while having signup issues... the payment went in each time I unsuccessfully tried to sign up.  3 times... on 2 different credit cards.

I thought my CC was the issue.

The signup issue got resolved ... by I have been overcharged (it shows Koodo as well on my CC?)...

Can anyone see the charges and fix that please? What do you need from me?

thanks,

Sylvain

13 REPLIES 13

@scardinal3  if those charges are not holding charges then that is pretty messed up. Hopefully you get your issue resolved by the moderator team.

@Anonymous wrote:

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@scardinal3 wrote:

HI,

thanks,

You know there is a typo in the first "here" link you sent... the URL is not ok.

thanks

both working here

We don't know if JoyLuck fixed it. They worked for me too.

No, I did not change that link. I have noticed that on a desktop computer I have, when using chrome in incognito a warning page comes up and you have to choose ignore to get to the chatbot page. I am not sure why that happens and whether it is related to anti virus software I have installed. When using my iPad with chrome/safari, I have no issues at all with that link. That link was copied straight from PM.

@cellphoneuser1 I stopped using that link because of that white page.  I also thought the link was faulty.  lol  thanks for letting me know.  I use chrome.

@RosieR wrote:

@scardinal3 wrote:

HI,

thanks,

You know there is a typo in the first "here" link you sent... the URL is not ok.

thanks

Hi @scardinal3 the first link which takes you to Public Mobile chatbot SIMon is correct but it takes you first to this page.....

Link to Simon chatbot - should click IGNORE.png

all you have to do is click "Ignore".  Cheers!

That's something to do with the web brower and security settings. Mine doesn't do that. It thinks that the .ada.support is a trick.

@scardinal3 wrote:

HI,

thanks,

thanks

Hi @scardinal3 the first link which takes you to Public Mobile chatbot SIMon is correct but it takes you first to this page.....

Link to Simon chatbot - should click IGNORE.png

all you have to do is click "Ignore".  Cheers!

scardinal3

Hello,

Process didn't go that far... during sign up... one of the first item to proceed with (I presume...having a SW background myself) is the payment...if it fails... nothing goes further... in my case... the process failed BUT it wasn't because of payment issue... Payment request went in BUT the PORT OVER request for the number prevented it from completed and the whole process failed.

With my experience, I can flag that as an unknown bug.  One of those use cases that get never tested.  Well, it happened to me ;).

thanks, 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@scardinal3 wrote:

HI,

thanks,

thanks

both working here

We don't know if JoyLuck fixed it. They worked for me too.

@scardinal3 wrote:

HI,

thanks,

thanks

both working here

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@scardinal3 

PM server with not activate your SIM card again after it was activated during the first activation attempt. You can wait for a few days to determine whether one of the pending charging is dropped or not before creating a support ticket. 

But you can create a ticket now, if you want, to find out from moderator the amount charged.

scardinal3

HI,

thanks,

thanks

scardinal3

No!... I think because the payment went in because of a system flaw during sign up PRIOR to account creation...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@scardinal3 

Are the excess payments showing in your Available Funds?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@scardinal3 

If your extra charges are from PM contact the moderators. You will have to contact Koodo about their charges.

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.