cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Rewards Issue

gosamburu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In reference to the thread here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/BETA-Rewards-Notification/m-p/48686/high...

I'm one of those who got the 12x $10 beta rewards credit, and changed from a 30-day plan to a 90-day plan after 3 months with PM.  After 12 months (not 12 beta credits....only 6 have been used thus far), the $10 credit stopped appearing on my account.  I emailed PM customer support [Noella], who suggested to get help from the community. Can anyone from PM help me out?

thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

@Mary_M to be clear; I had the account "sleeping" before. It was only active (paid) for about 6 months out of the year. I never turn down free money though 🙂

lol

I just checked and it looked like I received $80 in BETA rewards

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@kav2001c

Technically, we aren't suppose to apply the missing BETA bonu's if the plan was changed halfway. 

The reason why we offer the BETA bonus - which is now expired - is because it comes with the BETA promotional plan. Once the plan has been changed, the bonus's are voided.

However, we treat every case individually and try to come to a mutual solution. It is suggested that the beta plan is not changed if you are receiving the reward.

We can always take a look at your account - it won't hurt 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

I was under impression the beta rewards were based on join date?

(in my case I did not get them all but I also left account in suspended mode for a few months so just assumed that was why)

Are you saying that now that SIM is being used regularily I can get those old rewards retroactively applied?

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @McLaren,

I will look into this as well 🙂

Please keep an eye out for my private message.

Cheers,

Kalla

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kalla_A I'm also in the same boat.  Only received 6 credits and switched to 90 day halfway through.  I sent an email to support but haven't heard anything back.   

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @gosamburu,

I will be happy to look into your Beta bonuses.

I do a bit of investigation, and I will send you a private message soon.

Cheers,

Kalla

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear....

PM staff member will take a look into this.

@Shazia_K @Kalla_A @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.