cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Phase

_tien_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I was reading a post about someone asking when the Beta Phase was over and a few people said it was going to be indefinite, so will PM always be in Beta?
35 REPLIES 35

Martin
Legend
Legend
To _tien_,

The Beta phase is not indefinite. The company is working hard to eliminate all glitches, so that an official launch can occur.

When those glitches have been eliminated, the company will officially launch, thus leaving Beta in the past.

I hope that this addresses your concern.

bilal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
This discussion got side tracked, let's bring it back.

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree with @Mansi_G  i felt like you were bulling me yestaurday @makkahn28 but i think you were just being helpful and I was reading it wrong plus i think you need sleep . You are on here all the time lol. Thats why i got off for the day. I can be kind of mood but I am the only consistant girl pm member on her as far as I can see. Like i said the other day just love the bunny cause the bunny loves you and hey I have been bullied most of my life to even by my own family. Every been sued by your own brother and mother? just because your father died and you lived with him...i have and thats just a little of my life.

cheer up @makkahn28 we love ya here 🙂

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @makkahn28 - I assure you that nobody in this Community meant to make you feel degraded in any manner. Discussions like these bring differences in opinions and that sometimes can be perceived incorrectly. 

I have been degraded a lot before, and I really don't appreciate that

I'm Not Perfect, I do Try, In my own way, to give info to the best of my knowledge and interpretation

I'm NOT a Machine that knows everything, NOT YET

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

An adult who has been constructively criticized does not regard such feedback as bullish or degrading.

You made me feel like I was Dumb, Stupid, Those tactics you and Chuk used me were BULLISH

I don't LIKE BEING BULLIED

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

Provinces can have different carriers, and, as a result, different levels of competition. That is the reason that Telus, in MB and SK, does not offer the MB/SK plan in ON due to more competition in the former.

OK. But then, Why would Koodo have their plans different in different Provs? A Koodo Client was talking bout different Plans for ONT, BC, AB, and so forth. I though it was consistant originally? Until I read that, I did NOT know

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@chukdefatey @makkahn28
Some carriers have different plans in areas such as Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Quebec, and some smaller areas such as Thunder Bay.

Plans for carriers would be the same in Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario.

OK, Point taken. BUT then, why would PPL make this known? Unless it only applies to a Postpaid Model, and NOT Prepaid

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^ I am not calling anyone a liar. I am just pointing out the Facts. I never stuff that I am not sure about. If I ever have to I will use words like Probably, maybe etc.

chukdefatey
^ I didn't read it, just like you relied on that bogus info, someone may rely on what you posted. I am going to say this again. Plans for all big three providers are absolutely the same up for Bell Telus & Rogers in BC, AB, and Ontario besides thuderbay Ontario.

@chukdefatey, I saw that ON Koodo's Community Site. A Koodo REP had to Clarify

Some Koodo Mobile Masters also weighed in. Do you want me to locate that message?

chukdefatey

@makkahn28 wrote:

DO YOU know the controversy of that?
Koodo Clients have complained that in ONT, Plans are barely tolerable

They see a BC plan, they want it

But, they cannot pick that plan, because its only for BC

PPL who try to circumvent the loophole rule lose the BC plan very quickly

Though NOT my ideal solution, but rules are rules

That's why I prefer the Current PM set-up

Are you making this stuff up?  ( if you are going to Make stuff up, atleast use words like 'Probably' Maybe etc.)

FYI: Rogers, Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgins Plans are the same for BC, Alberta & Ontario. 

UH HUH

bilal
Sure man. I'll just leave at that. Actual management experience in addressing these issues versus public statement (duh -- which would be to curb down the abuse). None the less, Ontario plans will be coming soon. And Fido will follow with those as well.

NOT TRUE. I was on Koodo Comm Site, and a Kood Rep stated that they do Account Audits

I'm Not making this up. I saw that article

Before that, I never knew of that.

bilal
No one ever gets their plan taken away. Trust me on that, I used to work in telco in management. And if people were doing that, they would go with better plans like SK one. 😉

DO YOU know the controversy of that?
Koodo Clients have complained that in ONT, Plans are barely tolerable

They see a BC plan, they want it

But, they cannot pick that plan, because its only for BC

PPL who try to circumvent the loophole rule lose the BC plan very quickly

Though NOT my ideal solution, but rules are rules

That's why I prefer the Current PM set-up

bilal

@makkahn28, why not? I have family members on Koodo's $43 plan. Signed up last year or so. None the less, I am making a statement that if you are saving money by not offering any live support or retail presence, you better compensate for it from marketing stand point of view. 

THAT WON'T HAPPEN, Ever

bilal

Ontario plans will follow shortly from Koodo. (Historically, all the sub brands have offered those around Sept time frame). 

And QC + ON plans are pretty similar vs. MB/SK etc.

Exactly!

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite, tHAT'S A kOODO Plan

Public Mobile has their own Plan(s), which are NOT Prov-Specific. That's a lot better than Koodo

@bilal Looks as though PQ has province specific pricing as Koodo Ontario for those data plans is $55 $65. Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@bilal, Nothing Can be done

@Martin, What don't you UNDERSTAND?

PM has NOT YET announced a End date for BETA

IF PM did, THEY WOULD HAVE SAID IT

bilal

Well, too late doesn't account for the fact that lot of things are in beta. 😉

With that being said, the quebec Koodo $43 for 1GB an $53 for 2GB offers what Public Mobile offers with support and retail presence. Ontario will be next shortly. 

So beta discount is the only incentive to deal with ''virtual' everything that is not even documented at times'.

My 2 cents.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

I agree with Cyber.
Need Help? Let's chat.