cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bell numbers

eblundell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is anyone else having trouble sending and receiving messages from Bell phone numbers??

11 REPLIES 11

@Anonymous Honestly at this point I'm wondering if it's an automated script that uses machine learning to reply and collect rewards without the account holder ever logging in.

Quite genius actually if that was the case!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheytoon : Yup. Good luck if he contacts you backchannel. It can be very frustrating.

@Anonymous it's almost as though you didn't even read or understand what I wrote. Because you certainly didn't address it...

it's called the gblackma style. funny enough it works... I'll have to admit, I've been reading more posts from them lately and they seem to be improving. hopefully it continues... 🤞

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheytoon : It's called throw everything plus the kitchen sink at it and maybe something will stick. How can it not. It certainly seems to be a working strategy for the user judging by their rewards.

Like here's everything that might possibly fix whatever problem you have regardless of what all has been said or even what your post was actually about. Amazingly, all too often, the OP picks one of the items and gets working.

I think it's a terrible approach but hey it's working for them. Good luck getting any meaningful discussion out of them. They don't care.

Sigh.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheytoon wrote:

Hi @Anonymous 

Just curious, why do you always suggest reseating SIM card, APN settings, or forcing 3G for every single issue?

This confuses people and leads them down the wrong path to resolution. Wouldn't it be better to focus on the symptoms and propose targeted suggestions instead of rapid fire generalizations?

@sheytoon 

to refreshing network,
some devices need it to do that and is will fixed,

thanks and enjoy your day..

Hi @Anonymous 

Just curious, why do you always suggest reseating SIM card, APN settings, or forcing 3G for every single issue?

This confuses people and leads them down the wrong path to resolution. Wouldn't it be better to focus on the symptoms and propose targeted suggestions instead of rapid fire generalizations?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eblundell 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and you can try to reset network settings on an IPhone

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords,

or visit  Here link, 

and go Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click Here link, 

How to reset network settings on an Android device
  1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
  2. Scroll to and tap either "General management" or "System," depending on what device you have.
  3. Tap either "Reset" or "Reset options."
  4. Tap the words "Reset network settings."

or visit  Here link,

and go Changing APN Settings On Android device

click Here link,

Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visit Here link,

Select the brand and model of your phone, After doing so, you will be provided with the exact APNs required for your phone on our network.

for iphone  go to Settings > Messages > To turn iMessage on or off, 

Turn your data on to send a Picture Messaging in world-wide,

if your data is off and your home internet wifi is on is not going through the Picture or a video Messaging, 

you have to do this to is going through you will need to turn your data on to send a Picture or a video Messaging in world-wide,

make sure your Data is on.

or can you try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone 

This is quick and simple,

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@eblundell i just sent to my friend's bell number without issue.   

was it just one particular num with the issue?

did you just port your num into PM?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@eblundell 

Sorry I don't think I know anyone with bell. Did you recently port in from bell? Are you only having an issue with text messaging?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@eblundell 

No recent issues with receiving or sending texts.  Uncertain if Bell numbers though.  Regular texts(SMS) or picture texts (MMS)?  Are you using iMessage (apple) or RCS message (android)?  These services would require data or wifi.  

What seems to be happening in your situation? More details would be helpful.  

Need Help? Let's chat.