cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ty666666
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Being bullied by PM to pay $83 for no reason!!!!! (account suspended)

I don't believe there is any fraud, I've been in touch with 2 or 3 different mods. so it should be legit. But everything else doesn't make sense.
I dont think my online account was hacked, I was told by the mods that it was disabled as part of the suspension. In cases like these when you spend 6 days with no phone & you cant get an answer from anyone, you start questioning if it's worth it to stay with PM.

popping
Oracle

@ty666666 wrote:

I don't believe there is any fraud, I've been in touch with 2 or 3 different mods. so it should be legit. But everything else doesn't make sense.
I dont think my online account was hacked, I was told by the mods that it was disabled as part of the suspension. In cases like these when you spend 6 days with no phone & you cant get an answer from anyone, you start questioning if it's worth it to stay with PM.

You should find out from your your bank

- When was the charge back and the reason for the charge back since you did not initiate the charge back,

- When will the money be back to your account?

After finding out the reason, then you can decide whether to stay with PM or not.  

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@ty666666 Just so you know, if you do try to move to a different provider while owing money your phones IMEI may be blacklisted. You would be better off getting it sorted before moving.
ty666666

They can blaclist it even if it's not their phone/subsidized?

@ty666666 wrote:

They can blaclist it even if it's not their phone/subsidized?

Should they or are they supposed to is a good question.  Can they?  Absoulutely, yes - there have been some disputes between customers and carriers in the past about devices being blacklisted.  I even recall reading that in one case, a carrier was forced to replace the device for someone who wasn't even their customer.

ty666666

I hope things resolve by tomorrow. But if turns out my credit card company didnt charge back & PM refuses to fix their error, the I will  definitely not pay them $83. Let's hope it doesn't come to that

climber164

Wondering how this got resolved in the end, as I am experiencing the EXACT same thing. In addition, the Mods are also saying that I have to pay via mailed vouchers for the next year, whatever that means. This is the most boggus thing I've ever encountered. 

Need Help? Let's chat.