cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance at 0 and cant get a new plan

pkot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi all, 

my credit card accidentally expired so my plan was not paid for. i log in today when i realized (one day late) and try to pay for my plan to continue it into the next month. when i go to pay bill it says the balance needed is $0. i went to investigate and it looks like it is $0 because i have no plan. i went to click change plan and it comes up with an "oh no - looks like something went wrong. please return to the log in screen" it has done that 10 times. i found another tab that says plan and add ons. when i click it it takes me to compare my old plan to my new plan. however my old plan column is empty and there are no new plans available for me to select. please help. 

@CS_Agent

3 REPLIES 3

_parth23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you simply need to take your old card and remove it from your account, then you want to add your new card, then you will get billed and everything should work fine.

@pkot, this is a Friday afternoon (Toronto Time), they're probably getting a promo coded in place for the weekend.  Self-Serve seems to go up and down during the day a lot, and I find this relates to changes in the plans being offered.

pkot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ok i somehow fixed it by logging into my account then going to the public page and clicking the plan i wanted like i was signing up for the first time then when it asked to create an account i clicked back to my account home screen and there the plan was sitting and waiting. 

- just incase that works for anyone else ❤️ 

Need Help? Let's chat.