Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Kind of curious...

How many 50% badges do you require to move up to 25%?

Eliza5

146 REPLIES 146

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

How does one author solutions?

Eliza5

You need to answer people's questions and have them mark it as the solution.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Eliza5

Hi,

How does one author solutions?

Eliza5

Eliza5

Excellent!  Thank you...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Don't know but I think I have earned them but they are not showing up.

Eliza5

Watch your community reward after the 6th day each month if you earn something.

If yes, your community reward badge will be added to your collection after the 10th day each month.  Good luck.

@Eliza5 If you earned some badges, you will get them maybe in 1 or maximum two weeks after the month's start. That what I usually noticed here.

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

I saw that...perhaps don't post my badges.

I feel there should be others and they have not populated.

Sincerely,

Eliza5

Posting of badges isn't a big deal anyone can see them anytime they want.  What badges do you think you have earned?  It doesn't look like you have authored any solutions so there won't be a badge for that.  The Ideas badges aren't given out anymore as the Ideas Lab is gone

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Eliza5

Hi,

I saw that...perhaps don't post my badges.

I feel there should be others and they have not populated.

Sincerely,

Eliza5

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Eliza5

Go to your profile:

Edit: deleted 

Eliza5

Hi,

Eliza5

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Have waited several days...

Why aren't the badges up-dating?

Eliza5

What badges are you looking for? The Bravo and solution badges are updated when you earn them and community reward badges are distributed when the monthly announcement is made

Eliza5

Hi,

Have waited several days...

Why aren't the badges up-dating?

Eliza5

Eliza5

Yes, that really is my goal.

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

If that is the case how do they make it fair and not biased?

I hear a lot about a secret formula...does that formula incorporate all facets?

What if you dealt with a moderator about your personal account, does that work in your favor or against us?

Eliza5

@Eliza5 I think you are thinking about this too much.  The best way to earn community rewards is to come in here and give quality answers that help people.  If you are giving it this much thought I think you will be disappointed when rewards are handed out, remember they are really just a bonus you need to want to help people and have that as your primary reason for being here.

@Eliza5 wrote:

What if you dealt with a moderator about your personal account, does that work in your favor or against us?

I'm QUITE SURE having to deal with a Mod has ZERO to do with it.

Check out the Bravos Leaderboard on the main Community page - although it's supposedly not the ONLY consideration for who receives rewards, I'm sure it's a significant portion in PM's "secret formula".

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Are you trying to be funny?

Yes, @geopublic  is trying, and given that nobody here knows the formula, I think he's succeeded. 😉

Eliza5

Hi,

Are you trying to be funny?

@Eliza5  Great point. Now for the secret formula, rumors have it that it might be this one:

formula.PNG

Eliza5

Hi,

If that is the case how do they make it fair and not biased?

I hear a lot about a secret formula...does that formula incorporate all facets?

Eliza5

@Eliza5 It is only up to PM and moderators to calculate and decide on rewards for people.😄

PM has a secret formula they use to determine the value of your community reward.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: How is the Community reward calculated?

The actual formula used to calculate the reward (i.e. what proportion is based on replies vs. bravos vs. solutions, etc.) is kept secret by PM, so no one really knows exactly how rewards are calculated.

View solution in original post

Eliza5

Good Morning Community,

I am very curious...

When the reviews are done this week and community rewards given out how do they know how many ideas, solutions and contest contributions we have given?

If it is only based on our statistics and hours the reviewers would be missing out on very important information and contributions?

I hear quality is more important than quantity.  So if one person is in the community 15-30 minutes a day and provides excellent solutions or ideas and another person is on 5 hours a day but basically just gives bravos.  How would each be rewarded?

I understand time is money...

Sincerely,

Eliza5

@Eliza5 Badges don't help anyone. They are there for show.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eliza5 

No. Only you can see them.

Eliza5

OK...

So will these so called "ghost" badges ever come out of hiding?

Eliza5

ok

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eliza5 

Maybe this is what's confusing...there are participation badges...which you have some of...and then there are the rewards badges...which of course you wouldn't technically have other than maybe the so-called "ghost" ones which only you can see in your badge list.

See that Oracle just above here...ShawnC13. Hover over that username and a little window will pop up. Over to the right is a greyed +25 in a circle. Click on that. Those are all the badges. (other than some of the lesser reward badges because that guy killed early in his career here:) )

@Eliza5 it shows you what the badge. 5 bravos earned has a 5 etc. No date means you didn't earn it. My screenshot shows you the badges you earned.

@Eliza5 wrote:

OK...

I do have 2 other Top % badges that don't have a date but have numbers up in the right hand corner.  Not sure what that means.

Eliza5

Here are the badges you have earned.  Any additional ones you see in your profile are "ghost" badges and you have not earned those.

ShawnC13_0-1584985721774.png

Eliza5

OK...

I do have 2 other Top % badges that don't have a date but have numbers up in the right hand corner.  Not sure what that means.

Eliza5

Need Help? Let's chat.