cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Available funds-what does it mean?

Hello,

I'm kinda new in the public mobile service, it says that I have $30.00 available funds. What does it actually mean? Thank You

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: what does available funds mean?

@dorlinemakesa,

Available funds means that you have a positive balance that can be used to pay your next month.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Available funds-what does it mean?

Public Mobile is a Prepaid Company, where you must have money as a postive/ available balance in order to pay for your plan or add ons
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cyber@chukdefateySorry guys, this is m;y first month so far, and i only had one payment taken away from my VISA at the beginning so far. Now, if i signed up with automatic payments, i shouldn't be worried right? And i don't need to have positive balance in advance?

Really hope automatic meant automatic haha. Not really a fan of manual Man Frustrated

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Litvinau_A,

No balances needed if you have setup automatic payments.

However, you must ensure that the correct amount is taken from your automatic payments, else your account will be negative and will not be renewed without doing a manuel payment to cover the missing amount.

Highlighted

@CyberThanks a lot! Yes, there were many different options of the amounts to choose from (numbers after tax)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Litvinau_A,

Sometime, the 10$ credit for the BETA is not applied when your pre-authorized payment is processed.

That mean if you have set up autopay to the total of your plan less 10$, your service can be interrupted.

Highlighted

@Cyber,

Let's hope it doesn't happen lol

yes, it was $35+tax, came up to just under $40/month. So that's the amount that will be automatically taken out of the VISA on the day of payment.

well, let's wait til 7-8th of July and see what happens hahaha Man Very Happy

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

^I wouldn't really count on the bonus $10 to come on time. I highly suggest paying the full amount each month and let your bonus $10 accumulate as a Postive/Available balance and once you have enough just stop the auto pay and let your payment auto come of your accumulated/available balance and then you can setup auto pay.

The nice thing about this is to do all the above you don't have to talk to anyone you simply log into the best self serve site at PublicMobile.ca to accomplish the above.
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has the beta discount option been fixed yet?