cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay didn't go through

Danoishan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Autopay didn't go through cause my credit card expired right before and I just activated the updated credit card. My plan expired on Oct 7, 2017 midnight and i updated my credit card on self serve with the new expire date and cvv number. I paid for my plan to reactivate through self serve but I still can't call, text or use data. I can even see the transaction successful in my credit card transaction history online. The apn and all are all set properly, I just need my service up and running like it has been for the past 3 months

2 REPLIES 2

While you are waiting, try rebooting your phone.

If the moderators' are unable to reactivate your account today, try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Danoishan,

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.