cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay didn't go through.....

Shipwreck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My autopay is supposed to go through tomorrow, but for some reason my plan expired today. I have enough in my account to pay for my cell service and one other bill, so I don't want to manually pay the cell bill only to have them take it out again later and then my other bill not getting paid due to NSF....

If I manually pay will the auto pay still try to go through later?

34 REPLIES 34

@Shipwreck wrote:

No, my service is not working, and yes the card is still valid. I also checked the autopay date and it isn't even suppose to come out until tomorrow. Yes, last month's was paid, in case you were going to ask. So why was my plan expired?

Occasionally/rarely/sometimes...Autopay does fail. Try calling 611 to make payment with your cc. You'll need your PIN number.

Shipwreck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, my service is not working, and yes the card is still valid. I also checked the autopay date and it isn't even suppose to come out until tomorrow. Yes, last month's was paid, in case you were going to ask. So why was my plan expired?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can manually make a payment to get your service back.  Paying manually won't make the autopay payment to go through later.  Some people keep a balance in their account in case autopay doesn't work.  You could try either removing an adding back your credit card or try using a different credit card.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Shipwreck wrote:

My autopay was supposed to go through today, but it didn't and now my service is expired. I only have enough in my account to pay for my cell service and one other bill, so I don't want to manually pay the cell bill only to have them take it out again later and then my other bill not getting paid due to NSF....

If I manually pay will the auto pay still try to go through later?

Is talk /text features still working on your phone right now ? Perhaps your plan is fixing to renew itself later today.

EDIT...make sure the credit card on your PM account is still valid.

Let us know if its working or...

Need Help? Let's chat.