cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Payments stopped working?

LannaC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I've had automatic payments up on my card for about a year now. This month they suddenly stopped working and I get an error message when I try to process my payment. Not sure why this happens. My visa works fine everywhere else. I have not gotten a new card. 

The error message reads:

Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

1 REPLY 1

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Seems to be a common error.

Make sure your profile address and cc payment address are the same.

Double check with cc company that you were not charged.

Contact mods for help

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.