cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay not working, account suspended

Jimmy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Another problem I'm having is that auto pay is not working on one of my accounts. I have my credit card registered and everything, however when I log in to my account to the payment section it says that I havne't paid.

15 REPLIES 15

AlbertGabriel

I have the same issue.

I registered 6 months ago and this is the second renwal for me. Both times I had the same issue. I get a message that payment did not get processed and my account is suspended.

Today, I clicked on make a payment and discovered that the original auto pay went through and the system charged my a scond time 😞 That's awful. I don't know why Public Mobile are not able to manage such a simple process. I'm very disappointed.

I don't know if I'm travelling and do not have access to computer, then get my service suspended, with no customer service to call, what would I do??????

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

No, when registered for autopay, you shouldn't have to make a manual payment. There can sometimes be a small delay with autopay kicking in, but rest assured that it works 🙂 @k2andj

Cheers,

Mary

k2andj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Yes, it looks good! Thank you for your help! I shouldn't normally have to make a payment myself with auto pay set up right?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @k2andj,

thank you for reaching out to us !

If logging into your self-serve, you should notice that your plan is no longer suspended. Can you please verify and let us know?

Regards,

Mary

k2andj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The same thing has happened to both my husband and my accounts.  Auto pay is active.  I added funds to my account so I know the card is working but it still says that our accounts are suspended.  Please help!

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi there @daveccrit

I'm really sorry that your AutoPay didn't go through! I was able to find your account using your email address and I can see that your account is active now that you made the manual payment (don't worry, you won't be billed twice!).  I also checked your AutoPay and made sure that it goes through on your next billing cycle. 

If you have any other questions, just send me a private message 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

daveccrit

My account just got suspended today because auto pay did not go through.  I registered for auto pay when I signed up and activated the account. I got a text message yesterday indicating that my account needed a payment to renew. I did not want to make a payment since I had registered for auto pay, and didn't want to get double billed and have to deal with that. Then today, my account got suspended. I did make a manual payment, so my registered card works just fine. Really bad timing. Can I get this fixed please.

Jimmy

Hi @JaK,

I tried using a debit card and it worked. 

JaK

Hi @Jimmy;

That is great news! How was it resolved? (Asking mostly for people searching for solutions.)

Jimmy

Issue is resolved.

JaK

Thanks for the details @Jimmy. So the renewal failed, sorry to hear that, and particularily bad timing given the moderator backlog. I assume that with the other cc you tried to manually pay (as opposed to just linking it to autopay)? 

Hopefully the moderators can get to you soon, believe they are prioritizing total outage issues to the top. (You could also try vouchers, worth a shot but with the way your account is behaving...)

Jimmy

Hi @JaK

When I log into the account, it says that my auto pay is setup. When I click on the payment section, it says that the account is suspended and the payment hasn't been made. However, on my other 2 accounts with the exact same credit card info, there is no issues. The accounts are not suspended or anything and payment went through. I even tried using a different credit card and it still doesn't allow me to pay.

I've sent a message to the mod regarding this, so hopefully it'll get fixed.

JaK

Hi @Jimmy;

I'm not quite understanding your issue, how do you know that autopay is not working? Autopay will not actually add anything to your account until during the actual renewal, so the only way to know that it is not working (as you say it is registered ok) is if you renewal failed due to insufficient funds, is that what happened?

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is your account suspended and phone not working?

The acutal payment comes out the next day.  There isa bit of confusion on the actual date the payment is taken.  If you click on the My Rewards button you will see the date it will be processed.

When I setup one of my accounts with auto-pay it wasn't registering properly (no autopay reward) - when I contacted a moderator she just had me remove the autopay and credit card info and set it up again.  After that it was ok.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Jimmy,

As in your other thread, only a mod is going to be able to help.  You should PM them with the required information for them to help you.  Please realise that the mods are very busy because of this promotion and the wait times are longer than normal at the moment.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.