cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication texts from Binance have been blocked

MJSchmalz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’d like to get a moderator on this.

ive seen other threads with no solution. For weeks I’ve been getting texts no problem from this app and the number is +1 (224) 223-1375

now I don’t receive texts and I’ve tried all the obvious tests. It works for friends, reset phone, check the number, type help to number, no blocked settings on my phone. The only thing it can be is public mobile and others have the same problem. 

I am missing important opportunities and am very annoyed by this and it being out of my control to fix. 
Any help from a mod would be appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you have done all the tests even with removing sim could it be possible that something happened on your binance account like the number was changed?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @MJSchmalz ,

Are any of your friends on the Public Mobile network? I am assuming not, since you are mentioning a possible Public Mobile issue.

• have you tried your SIM in another Public Mobile compatible phone to see if the issue persists?
  • have you rebooted lately? If not, shut down for a few minutes, then restart.
  • remove and reinsert your SIM, reboot
  • ensure you have the latest software/updates on your phone
  • last resort, network reset

If not of these work, hopefully Moderators can help.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MJSchmalz :So you can still receive texts and calls from others except that number? Also, you know of other Public Mobile customers who are having exact same problem as you?

It seems improbable that the Public Mobile network is suddenly blocking that number from it's entire network, there must be summer other explanation - such as that app itself blocking you or your phone blocking that app or office number, despite you've already checked your phone for blocking.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@MJSchmalz wrote:

I’d like to get a moderator on this.

ive seen other threads with no solution. For weeks I’ve been getting texts no problem from this app and the number is +1 (224) 223-1375

now I don’t receive texts and I’ve tried all the obvious tests. It works for friends, reset phone, check the number, type help to number, no blocked settings on my phone. The only thing it can be is public mobile and others have the same problem. 

I am missing important opportunities and am very annoyed by this and it being out of my control to fix. 
Any help from a mod would be appreciated. 

@MJSchmalz Moderators don't contact you, you need to open a ticket to contact them.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.