cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As Luck Would Have It...

Clefort88
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello all!! 

I just thought I would pop on, while using my data, because you see, I split an internet bill and connection with my neighbours two floors above me, and it’s not been working for the last 3 hours! 

They’re not home at the moment, but for the first time in 3+ years, I am sitting pretty with my lovely 4GBs of data and not a worry. 

Thanks again PM. You’re rocking my world 👌🏻😆

6 REPLIES 6

MEU_21

I mentioned on another thread that I ran into a similar pinch when the lightning zapped my modem, router, etc. the 12GBs was used up, but it was just enough to carry me for the critical web surfing. It sure is nice to have - this is also why I don't mind paying a few extra bucks for a few extra GBs that I wouldn't use otherwise.

Clefort88
Oh absolutely!!

I only have 4GBs and I refuse to stream or download anything on my phone via data, however it was nice just to curl up with a book and not have to worry about various emails and such that were coming in for work, and notifications regarding a focus group I attended yesterday.

I’ve used a whopping 72mbs since I switched and activated my plan, all of 4-5 days ago hahahahaha 🙌🏻

mattdxb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Makes you think how reliant we are on having an internet connection nowadays. Being disconnected gives you the withdrawal jitters within minutes. 

Seriously though, yes. Having a good data plan really helps in those situations. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

In a pinch 4 gigs of data is a life saver.  In real world application as a home internet replacement, not so much.  My home internet usage is measured in tb, not gb. 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Enjoy. 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Nice!

Isn't it great that you can use all 12GB if you want? 

Need Help? Let's chat.