cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any word on eSIM support?

countonalex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know Telus doesn’t even have it yet, which is a shame, but I really hope before the year is up that eSIM support will be a thing with Telus/PM.

Any rumours? 

Lucky has it and it’s got me considering their network, but I am really happy with what PM offers and would prefer to be loyal to them. 

2 REPLIES 2

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I don't think for the forseeable future unless more phones that run Android start using it.

According to an updated Apple support document, Freedom Mobile is now listed under “wireless carriers that offer eSIM service” in Canada, joining Bell, Fido, Lucky Mobile, Rogers and Virgin. Telus does not support eSIM yet.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@countonalex wrote:

I know Telus doesn’t even have it yet, which is a shame, but I really hope before the year is up that eSIM support will be a thing with Telus/PM.

Any rumours? 

Lucky has it and it’s got me considering their network, but I am really happy with what PM offers and would prefer to be loyal to them. 

@countonalex  Truth is nobody really knows but my guess is that it's not going to be available by the end of this year. Maybe end of  2020 would be more realistic if it happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.