cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one has an idea how long would it take to get a SIM replaced, I sent the request and there is no

darwinrey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any one has an idea how long would it take to get a SIM replaced, I sent the request and there is not even a automatic response, like "thank you we have received your request, we will contact you soon, or, will process your request as soon as possible.

Has someone had the same expirience?

3 REPLIES 3

Martin
Legend
Legend
darwinrey,

It would be better if you were to make contact with a PM community team member, as customer assistance plays no part in mailing SIM cards.

On the other hand, the mandate of the PM team is to resolve matters in an expeditious manner. They are fixers, so to speak.

FYI.

darwinrey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have followed the process, meaning re-activation of the accountand removing the Lost/Stolen warning, all I need is a SIM card to remain with Public Mobile, or transport the number to the other company, which ever is first, I have send text messages to the Chatr to try again transport the number again and now they don't even answer me back, they tried many times and did not get it.
I will call Public Mobile tomorrow and see what happens.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Assuming that you ordered your SIM card from the web page that has radio buttons on it, it should take approximately two weeks for your card to arrive by postal mail. If after 3 weeks you have not received it, consider it lost, or not having been sent at all, in which case submit another request.

Approximately two weeks ago, PM temporarily ran out of cards because demand outstripped supply, thus resulting in back orders.
Need Help? Let's chat.