cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leandrofontp1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Any benefits to 90 day vs 30 day term?

yes it is cheaper , you safe some money

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@leandrofontp1 wrote:

yes it is cheaper , you safe some money

@leandrofontp1 that used to be true.  Currently most of the 30 day plans are as cheap as or cheaper than 1/3 of their 90 day equivalent plans.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
duferdous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, you are correct. Previously they had different price plan but now it is same. I would not suggest to see the whole data buckets and use it wisely (say one month higher and another month lower), because in case if you are running out of data, you are also booked for 90 days, so it is cumbersome to change or to take add-on's between those days.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

This old argument comes back to life!  I would love to see savings on 90-day plans, on both 3G speed and full LTE plans.  However, that seems to not be the place where PM wishes to be at this time.

As I'm now looking to increase my costs for entertainment at home, I'm looking to switch to a more comfortable payment schedule - so I'll be moving to a 30-day 3G speed plan, or possibly an LTE plan at lower data amounts.  It's all about the wallet.

Frankly - I'd prefer to the 90-day savings return, or get rid of the 90-day completely.

Need Help? Let's chat.