cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another succesful port from Wind

jimmyche
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just want to report a succesful port from Wind.

I made sure that between the two accounts, address and name matches.
Registered account with temp number.
Then port number with the following information

Account number

Pin
Phone number
Name

Everything done with in half hour.

14 REPLIES 14

clavije
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hi, i had the same problem yesterdaygot stuck there i pick the last 4 numbers , it was available but when i tried to use it went to the same page , went back and re did thr whole thing again try using the number that i was told was available did not work again stuck , re did again this time i picked a number from the list and all went very smooth

michellem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Try under internet explorer and make sure that you check the box (authourizatopm) first before filling out the rest of the information. It worked for me!

jgorman
Your welcome. Glad I could help.
Welcome to PM 😀

bplus
Thanks so much @jgorman. I submit the port request form, and we never got a confirmation that it went through. It just went back to the form (can fill in fields, submit, etc) but the port seems to have gone through.

Thanks so much for your help. Port successful

jgorman
You where at the final step?

bplus
Thanks @jgorman. We submit the form, it did its things for a while, then stopped working without any confirmation. I did hesitantly submit again and same thing. Any advice? Try a different browser maybe?

jgorman
I'm here if you have any other questions

jgorman
I ported from Wind also. Make sure you put the name on your wind account the same also

bplus
Thanks @jgorman. Will try that with my fingers crossed, since it's for a friend

jgorman
No dashes

bplus
@jimmyche or others,

This may be a silly question, but when entering the account # from Wind, shouldnit be with or without the dashes?

Thank you!

Dmoney120

I have no idea how some people are able to get on so fast even though I know I am filling out the forms correctly and using all of the tips provided.  I have tried 50 different times and still cannot get passed the issue of providing an alternate number issue which says "Alternate Phone Number Regex Help Error".  I have cleared my cache and cookies, tried several different browsers, tried shortening my name and tried to go route of trying a temporary number (could not get passed the part to provide my city and province).

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

PublicMobile101

Welcome to PM your going to love it honestly I always check out other cell providers to look for better deals and cant find any lmao 😛 we are a community here and alot of us try to work together. 

PoweredByPho

@jimmyche wrote:

Just want to report a succesful port from Wind.

I made sure that between the two account, address and name matches.
Registered account with temp number.
Then port number with the following information

Account number

Pin
Phone number
Name.

Everything done with in half hour.

YAY!!! *GOLF CLAPS IN SPANISH*

Need Help? Let's chat.