cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android/Google separation

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Did you hear that Android is separating from Google? And that they're partnering up w. Microsoft?

That's shocking. Personally, I really think Windows phones are bad. Personally prefer Android OS. Would be shocked if Android adopted Micro what's crazy OS which is more suited for PC and Laptops than a Handset. What you think?

2 REPLIES 2

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@makkahn28 wrote:

Did you hear that Android is separating from Google? And that they're partnering up w. Microsoft?

That's shocking. Personally, I really think Windows phones are bad. Personally prefer Android OS. Would be shocked if Android adopted Micro what's crazy OS which is more suited for PC and Laptops than a Handset. What you think?

First of all not sure where your got this BS from this is not happening. Windows Partnered with Cygnamode to load Windows Apps on Android Devices. This doesn't effect Regular Google Owned Android Platform.

Now I currently have multiple OS's (2 iOS 8, 2 high end Androids, 2 High End Windows 8 & 1 entry level Windows 😎 devices sitting beside me all the High end range while a write this. Nothing Beats a Windows 8 Device specially the ones made by Nokia. You should try it out.  Yes they lack APS but besides the APS they are just Phenomenal Devices.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

If Android becomes a Windows clone, I'd jump ship to BB. But where to buy BB stuff from a BB official store?

Need Help? Let's chat.