cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ancienne Carte SIM

hakimgrib
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have an olde SIM card I bought it couple months ago and use it for only a month, can activate it again for a new plan?

Thanks

Bonjour,

J'ai une ancienne carte SIM que j'ai achteté quelques mois et je l'ai utilisé pour un mois seulement, es ce que je peut la reactiver pour un plan public mobile ?

5 REPLIES 5

CJ_in_Chilli

With Lucky Mobile one would have 5 months to top up before the number would be reassigned, according to previous reply it's only 90 days with this carrier. In either case if it's only been inactive for a month you should be able to make a payment on your account and resume your services.

hakimgrib

Ok,

It seems that i'll need to buy a knew SIM card since it was more than 90 days.

Thank you

hakimgrib

Ok,

It seems that i'll need to buy a knew SIM card since it was more than 90 days.

Thank you

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If you got it only couple of months ago and used it one month it should still be good, though suspended. As long as you are within 90 days from the last day your phone worked you are ok.

If you call 611 you would be able to add funds and continue the plan you already had, but since you want to change the plan you will need to login. There you would be able to change plan and pay for your service. I would suggest to setup the change of plan on the next renewal day before adding funds so that you don't buy your old plan.

If you can't login you will need the assistance of moderators

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hakimgrib 

If it has been more than 90 days, you can't reuse the card.  Once over 90 days, your previous account and number is lost forever.  Or if you ported your number out to another mobile company, your SIM card is useless.

If less than 90 days, you can restart your old plan and switch to new plan. Just login to your self service account and change to new plan and pay the funds.  

Need Help? Let's chat.