cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: An update from Dave: what we’ve been up to!

I was lucky to not have many issues with my service

It's great to see you guys listening and working with your customers to improve service
JackL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sounds good! Please keep up with the good work!

ssuther
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Dave - Thank's for the update - but how is the work on WiFi Calling moving along?  Fido now has it for the iPhone and other smartphones and as long as customers are on a WiFi network anywhere in the world, their incoming calls (to their Fido number) and calls back to Canada are free.  Fido users don't have to mess around with Google Talk or other VOIP numbers when using WiFi abroad.  Virgin has WiFi calling too.  Great in Canada in spots like my basement where the Public Mobile signal is weak.  I had thought WiFi calling was coming soon to us too!  Can you give us an update on the network upgrades?  Thank's again!

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great Plan !

People didnt get the plan  last time dont miss this time!

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great, Thanks for the Update. 

ricstunts
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Dave, I live in Toronto and recently have been getting calls from PM to switch to Koodo.

This is very disconcerning, because of the frequency of the request to switch.

My question to you is; Is Public Mobile closing or winding down their opperation in Toronto?

Thanks in advance

Ric

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ricstunts wrote:

Hi Dave, I live in Toronto and recently have been getting calls from PM to switch to Koodo.

This is very disconcerning, because of the frequency of the request to switch.

My question to you is; Is Public Mobile closing or winding down their opperation in Toronto?

Thanks in advance

Ric

@ricstunts, this is the information from the actually useful chat bot that we have on the site (see below):

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 11.10.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 11.11.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 11.12.12 AM.png

There was also a great discussion here, if you wanted to read more about it. In short, PM is not going anywhere. It is just an offer for legacy customers to continue to receive the phone and store support that you can no longer get from PM as PM is phasing to an online self-serve service.

Need Help? Let's chat.