cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An update from Dave: what we’ve been up to!

Dave_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello Community,

It has been a while since I last posted an update on the issues we faced last November and many of you are wondering what we have been up to.

The team has been hard at work: we started by listening to your feedback and analyzing the issues that prevented you from having a great experience when singing up and porting your number to Public Mobile. From there, we put together a plan to fix these issues as fast as possible, prioritizing any issues that prevented customers from using their service. 

I’m happy to report that we have come a long way and many of the issues we had have been fixed (YAY!). That said, we are aware that there are still kinks to iron out and issues that need fixing (and some that resemble fixed issues, making it a little confusing to explain) so I want to assure you that we are continually working to improve our systems. This is a priority for us and we have an “all hands on deck” approach to prioritize and resolve customer impacting issues in order to make your experience better.

Here are a few examples of some of the most recent bugs we squashed:

• Porting issues during the activation process
  • Incorrect error messages when verifying if your number is eligible to port over
  • Generic error message when registering or logging into your Self Serve account
  • Display errors in the French and English Self Serve portals
  • Account deactivation issues when adding a referral through the activation portal
  • Customers renewal date not shown properly when an account comes out of suspension
  • Issues when future dating a rate plan in your Self Serve account
  • And many, many more

And that’s only the beginning! We are committed to continuing to fix bugs as they come up and deliver a service you can rely on.

To finish off, I want to thank you all for your patience and for your support as we continue to grow, learn, and get better as a business.

Sincerely,

Dave

36 REPLIES 36

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for keeping us updated on fixes to the online portal.  Keep up the good work.

It's a great update services getting better and issues getting resolved
Mostly I see user were having issues in porting and renewal problem a lot glad Pm and his team been trying their best to solve your issues for a long run
Always feels good to be a part of public mobile
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Thank you for the update, in hope of seeing a better glitch free system

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

That's great!  Thanks very much for the update, Dave.  It's good to hear that, slowly but surely, bugs are being ironed out and improvements are being made.  Smiley Happy

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Very good, keep this up!! Love these updates.

Kudos for working and posting this up on Easter weekend. Man Very Happy

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats, this is reassuring! Does that mean it's time for another 12GB promo?

Need Help? Let's chat.