cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: An update from Dave: what we’ve been up to!

@kav2001c, whatever that issue was, I never heard of it and it did catch my eye too in the OP.  

Sounds like it may have surfaced during the November promo frenzy and some of those left without service may have been because of this bug.  Happy to see it has been fixed.  

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks @Dave_M

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@imm1304 I am just curious if this is indeed the bug that broke my account (I had a really long thread and there were at least 5 people who were existing long time clients who also claimed they suddenly lost service)

After all, even if I did cancel my service, my phone number should not be recycled a day later. It should never have allowed any new client to activate my phone number.

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for the update @Dave_M.  Keep up the good work.

miiptt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome update!  It's great how proactive these issues are being addressed promptly and communicated to the community!  Keep up the awesomeness @Dave_M

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

that is great to hear!  I look forward for all the good things to come!

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's great to know that our service provider is taking all these issues seriously and working on making it a better experience for all of us. Thanks @Dave_M and PM.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

now that you mention it, @kav2001c, I remember that episode of you losing the number and the account suddenly and someone else also came forward with similar experience.  

You are right, the number sholdn't be reassigned to a new customer immediately.  That must have been part of the glitch too.. sending the number to the pool of available numbers instead of hold.  

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

At least they are addressing those to user that they do know and they do care about these issues and they are trying their best to minimize those issues in future. but everything takes time to fix all these regular issues like porting adding addon changing plans self serve login and renewal issues and etc etc but I do see a bright future of public mobile in long run
And overall they are doing pretty fabulous job
Great 👍 work guys
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
MK78
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there any work being done on creating an actual ticketing support system?

After my activation troubles last November, it was extremely frustrating trying to navigate forums and ask mods for help (which they didn't) i had to figure out the issue myself.

Need Help? Let's chat.