cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
echf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: An update from Dave: what we’ve been up to!

@Samianauman wrote:
It's a great update services getting better and issues getting resolved
Mostly I see user were having issues in porting and renewal problem a lot glad Pm and his team been trying their best to solve your issues for a long run
Always feels good to be a part of public mobile

I don't know. Did PM have someone inside doing psychological research?? @Dave_M

Manipulating us using small reward and achievement (Like what Uber did to their driver)?

Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue

I feel I am addicted to PM. LOL. Yeap, it always feels good to be a part of public mobile.

X-Files

Thanks for a lot of Update!  but plz redesign the payment history lists, it's too confused to understand, make it clear and simple,thanks.

pckku
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you @Dave_M for giving us the update on improving our experience with PM. There are always improvement opportunities and the most important of all is PM's willingness to assess suggestions constantly and regularly making updates. In this way, I am sure it will benefit all, both potential and current members of PM community. Job well done, PM.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure roaming is working properly and add more roaming destination.  Many people are waiting for this issue and feature.

jpar

A general design overhaul for self serve to bring it more into line with the rest of the site would be nice as well.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@Dave_M

Am quite happy to read this but one issue does catch my eye on the list. Any more info you guys can share? (Since this seems likely what happened to my old account)

@Dave_M wrote:

Hello Community,

It has been a while since I last posted an update on the issues we faced last November and many of you are wondering what we have been up to.

Here are a few examples of some of the most recent bugs we squashed:

• Account deactivation issues when adding a referral through the activation portal

Sincerely,

Dave

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@X-Files a proper receipt / invoice would fix this easily

As it stands now we need to email them for proper hst info

@X-Files wrote:

Thanks for a lot of Update!  but plz redesign the payment history lists, it's too confused to understand, make it clear and simple,thanks.

Jonavin

I can at least confirm that my two ports and activation on Friday was trouble free and one was completed in minutes, the other in a couple of hours. Much better than previous experience last year which took about 36 hours

hnisha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Love hearing more good news. And the best part is everyone is getting notified of these fixes. Thank you!!!
youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you for the update Dave! Last week I set up a friend's phone with the $25/mo promo plan and I couldn't believe how fast the process was - I did the whole thing on my OnePlus2 because her computer was unavailable. As mentioned earlier, it was quite slow a year and a half ago when I activated my own account. Obviously, there is still a lot of room for improvement, but it is clear to me that PM is heading in the right direction with web development.

Need Help? Let's chat.