cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Already buy US Roaming Bundle Adds ON buy not show in My Adds ON

jessiecell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This morning bought US roaming bundle and paied $22.6.  The money is already in my public mobile account. But not show in My Adds ON.

Read intruduction at following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Learn-all-about-US-Roaming/ta-p/75772

1. Add funds to your account 2. Go back to the add-ons page and select your add-on.

The question is where to select the add-on? How do I know I already buy Adds-On?

8 REPLIES 8

Public literally fumbled the Add-On Purchasing Options, and this is Certainly Enraged, Wrath

kevinf

Also, dialing in via 611 works, I find better than web.

Mystery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Awesome! Glad to have helped!

jessiecell

Thanks.

Mystery

I should mention too, that once you buy the add-on, it will show up in that same spot in Self Serve. You see where I have a 200 long distance add-on still available? It should show up there. (I had a US add-on during  Christmas and I'm pretty sure I saw my usage show up there when I purchased)

jessiecell

Thanks. It works.

Mystery

@jessiecellwrote:

This morning bought US roaming bundle and paied $22.6.  The money is already in my public mobile account. But not show in My Adds ON.

Read intruduction at following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Learn-all-about-US-Roaming/ta-p/75772

1. Add funds to your account 2. Go back to the add-ons page and select your add-on.

The question is where to select the add-on? How do I know I already buy Adds-On?

Screenshot_20180216-125149.png

This is a screen shot of the first page from Self Serve. Now that you've added the funds , you need to go back in and select the "Purchase Add-ons" button (shown above....sorry, couldn't circle the button). Then you need to select the add-on you want. When you added the funds, it only added the amount of funds required to purchase the desired add-on but now you must go back and actually BUY the add-on.

I'll follow the thread and see if you succeeded. Hope I understood your problem enough to help.

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I know US roaming was broken for people who travelled to the states when it came out idk if they fixed it yet since they haven't even fixed the password recovery and other issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.