cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All three of my accounts are deactivated after system maintenance. Anyone know why???

Beccawolfe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So we have three accounts through public mobile. We have auto renew on the 10th of April all of our accounts have been deactivated. But no attempted a payment has been made.

27 REPLIES 27

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@aurelieturbide wrote:

Hello this also happened to me today. Can you please fix it?

@aurelieturbide use the "?" icon floating at the bottom right corner of this page to start a conversation with "SIMon" (Simon) the virtual assistant, and tell him you want to open a support ticket.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

aurelieturbide

Hello this also happened to me today. Can you please fix it?

Stellaaa

Reach out to the Moderator Team, if not walk into Walmart or a store that sells Public Mobile SIMS they can help you out.

farshadg

Woohoo, looks like my phone is back online as well. After several hours and lots of restarts to check if it was working my phone service has been restored. Thank you Moderator Team for being up-front and acknowledging the issue and working hard to resolve it. Smiley Very Happy

@bssbronzie wrote:

My account just got fixed 🙂 

The mods are working hard on fixing it, i'm sure it will be back up for everyone shortly!

Thanks to let us know...there is some hope!!!

bssbronzie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account just got fixed 🙂 

The mods are working hard on fixing it, i'm sure it will be back up for everyone shortly!

KFS

Same. Four reboots in the past half hour, still no service, and my account still says "suspended" because my plan supposedly expired.

I sent a PM to the mods, so we'll see what happens.

@viking4 wrote:

Still experiencing the issue after restarting my phone.  Any ETA for fixing this issue?  Thanks.

Scroll above there is a message from the moderator...

viking4

Still experiencing the issue after restarting my phone.  Any ETA for fixing this issue?  Thanks.

farshadg

No, I wasn't aware that we need to make a manual payment as wouldn't that invalidate any reward discounts we usually get? I understand that the users who did manually pay to restore their service can reach out to the Mods afterwards to reclaim the refunds, but that seems like a hassle. If its the only way however to get my service back then so be it. Waiting to hear back from the Mods.

@farshadg wrote:

Looks like I'm still experiencing the issue, even after restarting my phone. My Plan is still deactivated even though I have auto-pay setup and a valid credit card associated with my account. Anything else we should be doing besides paitiently waiting for this issue to be resolved? Thanks

Did you try a manuel payment with a restart after???

farshadg

Looks like I'm still experiencing the issue, even after restarting my phone. My Plan is still deactivated even though I have auto-pay setup and a valid credit card associated with my account. Anything else we should be doing besides paitiently waiting for this issue to be resolved? Thanks

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello everyone,

For those you you affected by the plan expiry issue, please restart your phone and test your services.

If you are still unable to use your line, please send us a private message.

For any inquiries about Rewards or if you have made a manual payment, please send us a private message, as well.

Thank you,

The Public Mobile Team

@dogma wrote:

To write a message to the moderator you need to do it with a private message..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.Smiley Happy

it was sent privately and could not be delivered via that link, hence removing personal info and posting here.

Hum....I just try the link and it is ok...???.If you post here you will not have much help before many days..perhaps...just try again...or click on the envelopp right up on this page and write moderator_team in send to.

dogma

To write a message to the moderator you need to do it with a private message..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.Smiley Happy

it was sent privately and could not be delivered via that link, hence removing personal info and posting here.

@dogma wrote:

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello everyone!

Please note that we are aware certain plans have expired before their due date, but we do have a solution in place, which will be applied to the affected accounts, within the next 15-20mins.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it was flagged and will be resolved, so please bare with us!

Thank you,

Ashley

Ashley,

I manually paid mine to restore it, can you confirm that

1. i will not be charged twice (again tomorrow when my auto-pay payment is actually due, and 2. that I will get credit for the rewards (auto pay, refer a friend) which I did not get when I manually paid.

Thanks

Tara

dogma

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello everyone!

Please note that we are aware certain plans have expired before their due date, but we do have a solution in place, which will be applied to the affected accounts, within the next 15-20mins.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it was flagged and will be resolved, so please bare with us!

Thank you,

Ashley

Ashley,

I manually paid mine to restore it, can you confirm that

1. i will not be charged twice (again tomorrow when my auto-pay payment is actually due, and 2. that I will get credit for the rewards (auto pay, refer a friend) which I did not get when I manually paid.

Thanks

Tara

SLOPES

What will happen if the account holder made a manual payment to reactivate?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello everyone!

Thank you,

Ashley

kidsndog

Just posted that the exact same nightmare has happened with the six phone lines my family has with Public Mobile. Grrrr! This is a PR nightmare for them.

SLOPES

They have been messaged, just posting so people can see they arent alone.

duroche

Similar issue here - at least two accounts I know of on auto pay have been suspended. I have messaged the moderators. The suspend/unspsupend trick via lost stolen has not worked.

oonh

I'm having a similar problem. My account was deactivated, but today is only 87 days into the 90 day plan. I have autopay enabled, but no attempt was made to charge my credit card. The account page says the next payment is due two days from now on Apr 10 (89th day of the 90 day billing period, the correct day to charge).

@David11 wrote:

Same thing happened to me, I was on a phone interview. Had to ran to a computer to make a payment to activate my plan. 

It seems to have a problem with different things today...

David11

Same thing happened to me, I was on a phone interview. Had to ran to a computer to make a payment to activate my plan. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Beccawolfe wrote:

So we have three accounts through public mobile. We have auto renew on the 10th of April all of our accounts have been deactivated. But no attempted a payment has been made.

And @SLOPES the only way to receive help is to write message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain your problems. Patience...Smiley Frustrated

SLOPES

My father and Step mothers account her deactivated today. They had to manually make payments to activiate accounts even though Autopay is enabled. This doesnt help with me tryign to keep them on the platform.

EDIT: PM customer service is bar none the best cell phone service I have ever receieved. They have taken care of everything and more.

Need Help? Let's chat.