cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Circuits are busy - Please try your call again? WTF?

Markdotca1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Whats going on?   we live in Canada, not some third-world country.   I've been getting "2UT! all circuits are busy, please try your call agian" and the same recording with 2UT2 most of today.  about 2 of 8 calls get through.  And I live in Yaletown in Vancouver.

what's going on ?

12 REPLIES 12

@Kirantod  and @ppaneche   This has been happening for the last couple of weeks on/off.  The networks are overloaded due to a higher number of people calling because of the current pandemic.  You just keep trying and eventually you'll get through.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You haven't been able to call at all with this message for 3 days? It is intermittent for me today.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

"Telus Communications, Rogers Communications and Bell Canada said Thursday they are working to improve capacity to route calls between carriers after reports of dropped calls, calls that fail to go through and “all circuits are busy” messages faced by some subscribers.

The companies report an increase in cell, landline and internet use as customers work from home, organize teleconferences and phone toll-free information numbers set up by provincial and federal governments.

“Given the unprecedented volume of mass-calling events and new 1-800 numbers being set up through government agencies to help Canadians through the crisis, there are some challenges with voice calling between different networks and providers,” said a Telus spokesperson, Liz Suave."

Kirantod

I am in Quebec province and I am having same issue from last 3 days. I am not able to call but i can receive calls. Isnt it bit weird?

ppaneche

Hi all,

I am in the Toronto area and have been having the same problem.

Text and data work fine, but calls will get an error message about 75% of the time. After 2-3 attempts it goes through.

In saying that, a call I tried to make to the CRA got routed to a personal line for someone in a different province.. so that’s weird!

@Amberrain wrote:

Mark,

did you find a solution to this I just signed up myself and better 1/2.. now we cant call eachother 😞

Welcome and sorry about the issues. Is it just each other or is it all numbers? What about text in/out and data?

Amberrain

Mark,

did you find a solution to this I just signed up myself and better 1/2.. now we cant call eachother 😞

ash195541
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Now that i think about based off the list of people i have called your totally right, whats going on @CS_Agent why cante we call to anyone with the exception of tels satellite users and bell satellite users?

Aiden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Seems to be Rogers related as inter calling between Rogers tower brands do not work either 

ash195541
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hey im having the same problem atm contact the moderator by composing a message adressed to Moderator_Team Or tag them in your post like so @CS_Agent hope this kinda helps!

Aiden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In Toronto and same issue calling to Rogers lines (chatr, speak out, Rogers)

Rogers calling back bell or PM does not work

says 2ut1 or 2ut2 or 2ut3

PM calling other telus, bell or PM lines work

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Markdotca1, I don't think that is a message from the Public Mobile network.  Could the service you are calling have issues?  Try calling a different number to see if this message is pervasive. 

Need Help? Let's chat.